New Online Radio AudioSex/AudioZ

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by vsan, Feb 7, 2014.

1. vsan

vsan Member

Hi Audiosex community!
    Mention to an idea I wanted to see what you think .

This community is growing and seeing the new project, i contribute to bring my little idea. I think for all dj 's and producers who are part of AudioSex and audioZ have the opportunity to show our work and to be heard by all, would be a good idea to create an online radio. :break:

Each week we would have our space where we can show our sessions , productions, remixes...

Please say what you think the idea and who you would be willing to be part of this project.

I leave here some pictures below of example the website of the radio. Any suggestions will be welcome.

http://i.picresize.com/R9E
    http://i.picresize.com/R9U
    http://i.picresize.com/R9c
    http://i.picresize.com/R9a
    http://i.picresize.com/R94
    http://i.picresize.com/R9K

Thanks so much. :mates:

Original Topic

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro Staff Member

lisapower suggested something like this a while ago :thumbsup:

4. MehdiMuzikk

MehdiMuzikk Member

Yes that what we need i agree whit this idea :wink:

5. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

This is neaaaaat

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Yeah this is very cool, I especially like the design of it. I actually got this sent to me directly but since it was for the forums I figured that everyone should see it because it's simply stellar. This could become a legitimate project but we would need to plan it out including who would be in charge of it and some other points. My problem is that I'm extremely busy at the moment and we have an album project that we're working on for the forums with submissions ending on the 3rd of March. Also we still need to relaunch AudioSex and that is a huge undertaking in itself. At the moment I'm still trying to get some bugs resolved and some other functionality implemented on AudioZ. Then I am manually updating all the links in our database to use the new reupload system which is taking me forever. It's tough because at the moment we also wouldn't have the coders to assist with another project as we are already working on quite a few but I would love to see this happen. Thanks again for taking the time to put something amazing together. :bow:

We'll talk more about this soon. *yes*
    I will PM you so we can clarify a few things and talk to the rest of the staff.

7. Andrew

Are the links supposed to be screenshots? Because I can see nothing... :dunno:

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Really?

Damn and X is already here with the save. :wow:

9. vsan

vsan Member

Sorry Andrew. Links got back to work! Thanks for saying so. :wink:

10. caspertheunholyghost

caspertheunholyghost Newbie

This sounds like a great idea and I am sure a lot of people would love to have a spot to showcase each persons talent and songs. I think you should message Saint and see what he says and if he would be willing to let anyone that would like to join in and help out this would be a great idea!!!!

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I'll talk to SAiNT but I already know what he's going to say because we spoke about it when lisa brought it up. We're both swamped at the moment and the only way we could do this right now is if someone else coded it and it just needed some finishing touches and even then it would be a huge task. At some point in the future but right now we can't. It's unfathomable because if we had extra time to take on a project we would choose to relaunch AudioSex before we would take on something new.

12. Andrew

Just for vsan,
    I can help with setting that thing up, have some experience with iCecast & edcast. Also it would be wise to put server behind VPN. :thumbsup:
    BTW, thank you for the links

13. vsan

vsan Member

Obviously, I have proposed this and of course offer me to join the radio team, but I alone can not. Study and work whereby time would impossible to carry all this project alone. :sad:
    This is not a project to be done in a one day, we need an equipment organized and capable of carrying all that in order.

Catalyst and SAiNT are busy, it is normal, they alone do not have time to deal with many projects at once. We cannot allow that always the same ones should deal with everything, we all have to collaborate a bit in order that this project goes out forward. :wink:

Yeah! Thank you Andrew !

We will keep in contact to carry out this project .Thanks for offering to collaborate on this. :mates:
    I hope more people do the same as you and help in something. *yes*

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I was actually just saying that to Don'tFearTheReaperV4: if everyone even brought one video back to AudioSex Academy that they thought was useful we would have a huge collection already. It's inspiring to see people step up to help out and it allows us to do so much more. For example carl had an idea and some members stepped up and now we have a team to handle the back-end of the Audiosexed album, something I certainly couldn't have done myself. Plus it's fun working on a project together and seeing it come to fruition.

15. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

In addition to what's been said, this idea is plausible, but i won't write one bit of code before i have at least 2 men willing to manage and support this project.

I'm putting this into my ToDo list, but there are many things i need to do before i can allocate some real time for it.

If you're reading this and would like to join such project on long-term basis, please let us know.

16. vsan

vsan Member

This is a project that I trust so of course, count me in for this. I hope more people collaborate , not only is this "oh yeah I like, cool idea.." and wait for others to do so..this should be a team project!

Meanwhile, I 'm working on preparing the web. :phones:

SAiNT thank you very much to believe that this idea is possible. :bow:

17. Rodrigo Forte

Rodrigo Forte Newbie

Hi guys!!!! I got a message talking about this project possible from an online radio and would like to know if I can be contributing to my monthly podcasts?

18. vsan

vsan Member

Yes, of course, the project will not yet be released, because before they have to make other AudioSex issues. But when it is released, of course, any collaboration will be welcome. :wink:

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

vsan is it me or are the pics down? Can you check please, I wanted to show someone.

20. Vimmtolol

Vimmtolol Newbie

This is a f'n great idea, also another way for me to learn so weeeeeeeeee