New Nebula Libraries

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by TruBlood, Mar 20, 2017.

1. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Yeah, I was reading somewhere on another forum that there was once a problem where you would get occasional "bursts" of noise from the plugin. Speculation was that it was some sort of authorization problem. They said it only occurred in certain DAWs, and had been fixed in Gold already.

2. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Yes this is true but personally ive never had any of these problems with any Acustica Audio plugin... myself i always place a Brick limiter on my master buss befor i hit the play button on any project.... for this very reason and not only Acustica Audio plugins but its a must to protect my monitoring system>>> its a good practice for anyone who cares bout their's aswell ;) Reaper has an Auto Mute to serve this purpose \m/

3. digitaldragon

Yeah, I saw the Auto Mute mentioned as well. I'd assume I don't run into this very often since most tracks are frozen. But I did run into it with the QuikQuack Crowd plugin last night as it was on a bus therefore not frozen.

4. WillTheWeirdo

WillTheWeirdo Audiosexual

The bug was when you loaded an instance of the full Gold strip while music is playing, turn one any eq, then selected the insane button on the comp, and then turn the comp on, POP! That bug was fixed last week.

5. digitaldragon

@WillTheWeirdo, many thanks for clarifying what the bug is exactly. I just watched your video on Gold last night. Very informative! Nice job!
    Got to play a little with the demo of Gold yesterday. So far, I'm liking it. I'm going to try a complete remix of a project I've gotten close to the end, then compare the two results.

6. Fakie

Fakie Newbie

Hi all, I have just put my order in for Nebula 4 (pretty bloody excited tbh) and was wondering if there are still any Nebula libraries floating about that I might be able to try before buying? I've only had luck with downloading two of the Petherick libraries so far. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hope you're all well! Cheers.