New Nebula Libraries

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by TruBlood, Mar 20, 2017.

1. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

Can I demo this by downloading the free nebula 4 off the website or is another solution needed? #NewtoNebula

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. sideshowtmc

sideshowtmc Producer

You need nebula 3 or nebula 4 to use.

4. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Which Libraries? Most commercial libraries that I've seen won't load with Nebula Free. Just stuff that says it's expressly for Nebula Free.

5. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

There's no release in the scene right?

6. sideshowtmc

sideshowtmc Producer

No last one was 1.3.5 but that won't load newer libraries just older ones plus that version is only 32 bit. You will have to buy nebula 3 or 4. I recommend 4 as its newer and soon the skins for 3 will be added to 4.

7. erminardi

erminardi Kapellmeister

Nebula 4 or N4 is one of the purchases that worths in an entire musician life.
    After that you won't care anymore of 95% of the other software, even if cracked "free".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Yes Buy Nebula 4 and download this too http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=6602 its henry Olonga All You Can Eat free.... Also his Titan Eq >>> its worth buying Nebula just to use this... and also there are tones of free Nebula Libs floating around on the web if you cant afford to buy the new ones... P.M me ill send you in the right Direction \m/

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

I'll buy it then hit you up ;) thx

10. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Hi. Can anyone point me to a guide of how to get nebula4free to work? I know the principle and that it's based on impulse responses, but I don't know how to get any Programs in there. It's kind of frustrating. I'm on mac, btw. Thank you

11. willynucka

willynucka Ultrasonic

Can anyone point me to some good N4 videos? The N4 video from Acustica is not enticing at all, and I never found any libraries that made me think Nebula 3 was as godly as some swear it is.

12. sgalb

sgalb Newbie

You won't be able to use third party libraries with Nebula 4 ('N4') free. The third party reverb's for nebula 4 are worth the price for it alone. Try VNXT 140 and you won't go back to software verbs.

13. returnal

returnal Rock Star

Are all of the available third party nebula libraries listed somewhere, altogether in one place, with links?

14. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

15. kidstretch

kidstretch Member

If I buy Nebula 4, can i use it with libraries floating on the "sister" site?

16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yes they all work.Also get the ones recommanded by @Jaymz (the Olonga bundle, it's free), they are great. What won't work with nebula 4 and those third party lib is the skinning, so the third party libs aren't personalized with skins like in N3 server or pro.

Also violet rocks (and a few others included libs in N4 too, like Rose). I'm sure a lot more great freebies will be released by Acustica, plus the acquas plugs will be able to run in it, etc.
    But N4 with the included libs, the Olonga libs, and everything else on the sister site is absolutely a must have imho, acquas are a nice plus but a costly one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. kidstretch

kidstretch Member

Thanks Talmi! I think i'll save up for N4 :)

18. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

No problem kidstretch. Honestly I love this thing, I don't think you'll regret it. There are some goldies on the sister site, although I had to take an uploaded account for a couple of days, it's the only mirror that was still available. There are a lot of them too. A lot of Third party lib aren't very expansive, so that's also a plus, and Tim P for example has also started to include skins that works in N4 in his latest releases.

19. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Ive purchased alot of Acustica Audio plugs in the last few years an it was the best investment ive ever made ITB ... Nebula first then Acqua and N4... I purchased Alex B and Tim P. An from most 3rd party devs for Nebula... I simply love em all ! ... It takes a lil time to get used to the work flow BUT damn it! is it worth it! YES !hell yes it is lol... You need a good bit of power CPU , memory, an make sure your computer is in tip top optimized to the best of its ability... But after you got all this in check its all up hill from there haha \m/ also i would never suggest Acustica Audio products to a beginner>>> but if you have experience mixing a good pc or mac good monitors,good ears and want to take your music as close to pro sound as it can get in ITB land >>> this is some if not the best tools to take you there \m/ i have a GML 8200 mastering EQ hardware VERSION ive had for 10 years and I purchased Tim P. Nebula version the surge Eq and it is wicked how close it is to my hardware.......so much so that to me its even better cause i can use it on all my busses at the same time and recall it every time i need to ;) i use some algo stuff guys but most of em are for gain staging into Nebula and Acqua haha

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

I was on the verge of buying N4 and almost bought it with a nice discounted price + N4 pre-release discount but just before paying I thought I will have a final look at everything. Unfortunately, I found my aging pc specs are not up to the mark. Sadly, had to cancel the payment on paypal. If at anytime I an going to build a pc, I will make sure it should/must/definitely/at all cost run Nebula stuff. So effing love Nebula, even using Reaper to save some power to enjoy Nebula old libraries. Oh and the VNXT 140 reverb....!!!!

21. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

yeah that reverb is awsome! @ed-enam i still render track's or freeze them wen i can to lift the load>>> but yeah they do get heavy on the CPU even on a Boss of a machine ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List