New Logic Book: "Logic Pro X - Tips, Tricks, Secrets #1"

Discussion in 'Logic' started by EdgarRothermich, Oct 12, 2015.

1. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Producer

"Oh, I didn't know that Logic can do this".

This might be the theme of my new book that I just released: "Logic Pro X - Tips, Tricks, Secrets #1"
    http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals

[​IMG]

I can guarantee that no matter at what level your Logic experience is, you will find amazing tips and information in this book that you can put to use right away and improve your Logic workflow immediately.
    With lots of diagrams and graphics I provide plenty of background information to explain each topic for an extended learning experience beyond the tips, tricks, and secrets.

Interactive multi-touch iBooks
    This book is a perfect example for the power of my Enhanced iBooks versions that I provide for all my books. Because this is not a step by step manual for Logic, the reader (depending on your Logic experience level) might not be familiar with some of the terms and functionality used to explain various tips and tricks. But that is not a problem, all the terms are hyperlinked to the 500+ term glossary of the book, so you can tap on a linked word and a popup window shows you the glossary entry (with graphics) and also links to other sections of the book that uses the same term.
    Please download the free sample iBook on Apple's iBooks Store to check it out. It is the best way of reading/learning about an app.

Thanks for your interest and time

3. baldman

baldman Ultrasonic

Well worth the very reasonable cost. I have the entire Logic series, very valuable resource!

4. thenightflyer

thenightflyer Newbie

Thanks for the info...price is very good for this kind of guide...

5. KingSchlongXVII

KingSchlongXVII Member

I'm buying my copy right now, thank you! Also that "skiswitcher2" I never knew about, seems very useful (a bit expensive at $49 though).

p.s. your replays of the Blade Runner soundtrack are incredible. Do you work for that Scorccio company (the sample replay service)?

6. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

awesome. can you upload it to some warez site , like uploaded.net or zippyshare ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  7. KingSchlongXVII

KingSchlongXVII Member

Yeah sure, very funny. Considering those are not even 'warez sites' - they're file hosting sites. Get it right, monkey chops. Pay the $9 you cheap fuck.

8. thegerman1220

thegerman1220 Member

Purchased; should arrive tomorrow. Will give some feedback in due time.....