New internet provider does not like Mac or Iphone

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by MusicMaker2023, Sep 7, 2024 at 2:52 PM.

1. MusicMaker2023

MusicMaker2023 Newbie

Hello

Recently we have changed internet provider over to 3...I know...I tried to warn my parents but they wouldn't listen.

Prior to switching over to them, I never had any issues, well, rarely had any issues.

But since then, when I have been using Debrid Link, or downloading from the sister site, every download right at the last second fails, every single time.

I am using Mac, and do not have access to a windows machine, but I also have an iPhone...I tried to download something from Debrid link on my iPhone the other day and it worked, but since then every download has failed on that as well...I am also on 3 for my mobile as well, luckily my contract ends next April so will switch to another provider.

I'm wondering if 3 doesn't like iPhone or Mac...but it is just with files downloaded from the sister site and Debrid link, if I download a file off google drive, or from a reputable site, let's say AVG...everything works...

Has anyone else had this issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks