New Horizons - Downtempo\Chill\Psybient

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Kid Anthem, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Kid Anthem

Kid Anthem Guest

Hey, all. Thought I would share this. This is part of a project I am working on that will be pure Downtempo\Chill-Out\Psybient\Ambient. This track is about finding new ground in life, then sticking to it. This may not be for everyone but, hope you all enjoy it.

3. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

Great great transition when drums enter, around a minute and 10
    I wasn't expecting a piano when I read psy. oh yeah awesome at the next break.
    maybe, just a little bit, the synth has too much high frequencies. you can hear that when it goes up in volume. it's not "unpleasant" level, but it'd be more pleasant if it was a little bit softer, get what I mean?

i love everything else. just for taste, i wouldn't have put a piano and i'd have used some kind of synth, IDK, but that's just my taste, your piano is very nice in the track. Great outro

i think it really gives a feeling/sensation of something new happening, a change in life, which one shouldn't be scared of although that's usually what happens when we're faced with change: we're scared

there's an old saying that goes something like this:
    when the wind of change starts, some men build shelters; others build windmills.

cheers and thanks for sharing. (ps I remember your channel, you had lots of tutos and tips for FL Studio. great work)
    peace