New here :)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Bigz, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Bigz

Bigz Noisemaker

Hi there,

Im new here but not new to music production, I'm self taught with no music theory behind me, I started making music when I was 14 now 36, back then I used a DAW called fruityloops which is now known as FL Studio

I want to be part of a community of musicians, share my music and knowledge as well as learn from others, I've recently created a new soundcloud (the other one is my personal collection of stuff) and this one is more for sharing.

I'd love to get some feedback on this track I've made, Its a liquid drum and bass track.

https://on.soundcloud.com/htjUWDFrB4zHHHBT8

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Welcome to the forum :wink:

4. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Welcome Bigz

Really nice, great energy and love the orchestral vibes. I think all of your elements work together nicely, but your mix could use some work. In certain parts it gets a bit harsh and top heavy so some bits get washed out. You could strip back some of those busy areas to give the mix some room to breathe and slowly build up the energy. It does get a little repetitive, especially the drum pattern. You could try layering it with a break and play back and forth with it just to add some additional interest and tension. Other than that, nice work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List