New here! Check me out friends

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by dannydeebeats, Aug 30, 2015.

1. dannydeebeats

dannydeebeats Newbie

What's up guys

I go by DannyDeeBeats and I'm a producer out of South Florida. I'm a creator of genres from Hip-Hop to House. I've been making music for almost 10 years now and have a pretty solid name down here in my local scene. I've produced for some national names such as TDE's Isaiah Rashad, Dom Kennedy's OPM Label and even a Korean rapper named Jerry K, who's album I produced half of won the Korean Music Award for best Hip-Hop album, which is basically their version of the Grammy's.

I'm 22 and while giving my 110% in music, I still balance being a full-time student and worker. Recently I took a trip to Europe (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, UK) and fell in a deep love with the culture and music scene over-seas. It made me want to go even harder to pursue my dream of performing for the masses across the globe. I know networking is key in any profession, so I hope to touch many people with my music.

While my Soundcloud page mostly has Hip-Hop tracks, I'm currently working on my first House/Jungle mix which will be around 20 minutes long. I hope you all dig my tunes and can pass it on to a friend. Any feedback appreciated. Peace!!

www.soundcloud.com/dannydeebeats

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

it would be nice if you can be a little active in the forum before you post self promotion stuff.

it looks also a lot like copy and paste text you post around the internet to get plays on your soundcloud.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Sure, we'll all pass it on to all our friends, and their friends to all their friends too.. after all, you've earned it. :deep_facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, dannydeebeats,

welcome to this great forum. :yes:

thanks for the link pointing to your creations. :yes:
    quite some of all the things are up, trying to fight against the vicious gravity experienced here on this living ball of inertia. :yes:
    alsways thought, working to our best capabilities *is* the key factor in any profession. :dunno:

each to her, his, own subscription model, wishing you loads of success with your quest... :bow:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015