New Free Chorus FX Plugin From Ocean - "Shine"

Discussion in 'Software News' started by thebeatsareill, Apr 18, 2022.

1. thebeatsareill

thebeatsareill Kapellmeister

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. hugeskystalker

hugeskystalker Noisemaker

Forces you to register for no reason - then sends you a dropbox link - the dropbox is empty, no plugin.

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  4. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Pretty bad story, because you register and get a file that is 1KB in size, with the folder name "Plug-Ins" but it is empty.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. rudolph

rudolph Audiosexual

Who needs another chorus anyway.

6. thebeatsareill

thebeatsareill Kapellmeister

My apologies folks. I just wanted to share it since I didn't see it on here for anyone who might be interested. I didn't even want it myself

7. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

With thousands of choruses around who needs another one, specially one that doesn't have much in features or sound good. We already have phenomenal and amazing Chorus plugins, who will even bother with this, just listening to the sound in the video I decided that this was total crap in my opinion. I don't want to be or sound critical but I'm just being honest, even for FREE I won't waste my time downloading or trying this out. Why do people continue trying to put out plugins that are in a market that is over saturated with them, unless your plugin is so amazing that we can't be without it, don't bother.
    If developers want to make something that will be really useful and absolutely will sell how about making something unique like Jam Origin's MIDI Guitar, that is the only software plugin of its kind with no competitor at all, the few others like MiGiC try but don't even come close and are pure crap. Lateral Solutions Guitar Synth was the first and only one and also long pre-dated Jam Origin, was fully polyphonic and basically similar, in features but the developer unfortunately passed away in 2005 before completing it. makes me wonder if his family sold it to Jam Origin who further developed it.
    "Following the death of Ian Mold, the author of Guitar Synth and Director of Lateral Solution Ltd, Ian's family have invited registered users to express any wish they may have in being part of the future development of Guitar Synth - either through software development or as a contributor to a development group."
    https://web.archive.org/web/20051028215642/http://www.lateralsol.com/features.html
    Anybody wanting a real software challenge instead of copying tons of already over abundant software, be creative try making a guitar synth plugin like jam origin.

8. KarateChop

KarateChop Producer

they say the dog is your best friend.. but in my case https://temp-mail.org has been my best friend since i don't have a dog.

edit: btw this is the link for that trash

TRASH

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022