New dark upbeat pop song with vintage new wave vibe

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by tamere, Sep 25, 2012.

1. tamere

tamere Platinum Record

Hey guys I just finished this mix in Studio One and summed in Harrison Mix bus with lots of Slate plugins (VTM and VCC) and Kramer Tape

what do you guys think? I'm looking to achieve the analog vibe. is it close ? does it still sounds a bit natural not too compressed/over processed?

anyway hope you will like it. I did a little quick mastering but I will be doing mastering by a pro. I'm far from a pro.

thanks for your time and your feedback greatly appreciated.

Patrick

http://soundcloud.com/patrickpleauaudio/plajia-i-dig-my-future-self

3. xsze

xsze Guest

Love the song, you got it, that's that vibe, well done, I can bet after some more analog in mastering stage this will be perfect :)

4. tamere

tamere Platinum Record

Thanks a lot mate :) really appreciate it.

ya I did a basic mastering with good eq/compressors/limiter plugins but when I will send the song to the mastering guys I will remove them to leave room for him to process it better with really analog gear when possible. I hope its gonna kick some ass I did my best to have a great song ITB with plugins.

thanks again :)
    Patrick

5. xsze

xsze Guest

You did a good job, very quality presentation of the track, but another pair of ears and touch of analog will be cherry on the top :)