**NEW** CTC1 Pro Console Shaper for Studio One

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Zoom Zoom Zoom, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

• Mix Engine FX plug-in compatible with Studio One Professional 3.3.1 or higher
    • Classic British, Vintage Tube and Custom analog console emulation
    • Authentic modeling of input drive, channel noise, crosstalk and character
    • Easy-to-use automatic gain compensation
    • Pass-thru option for added flexibility
    • File Size ≈ 13MB
    The CTC-1 Pro Console Shaper by Presonus is the second plug-in developed for the new Mix Engine FX interface in Studio One and the next evolution of plug-ins from the included Console Shaper. CTC-1 brings analog console modeling to Studio One with three great-sounding console models and several major enhancements to the Mix Engine FX environment.

Utilizing state-of-the-art State Space Modeling technology, CTC-1 captures the character and personality of legendary analog consoles that are otherwise out of reach for most musicians, producers and engineers. Going far beyond virtual channel strips and mastering plug-ins, CTC-1 is capable of changing the way how people mix inside a DAW.

Mix Engine FX – as opposed to insert and send effects which reside on individual channels or busses – are capable of processing every channel of the mixer separately with just a single plug-in instance. When added to a bus channel or the main output channel, every signal routed into that channel is processed independently at the source, allowing the plug-in to transform the sound of an entire mix while still maintaining the nuances and dynamics of every individual channel. Although being suited for many different applications, Mix Engine FX are tailored for analog console emulation. The original Console Shaper and the new CTC-1 both belong in this category.

The CTC-1 Pro Console Shaper is a paid Add-on for Studio One 3 Professional 3.3.1 (or higher)
    PRICE :$79.99

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. LALALA

LALALA Kapellmeister

Yeah! :break:

4. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

They better add some new exclusive features to the Professional version, I'm tired of shelling out for all these add-ons.

5. RMorgan

RMorgan Audiosexual

Thankfully, they've listened. It seems that when you increase Console Shaper's gain it wont mess up your gain staging anymore...At least that's what I think "automatic gain compensation" means.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to try it. It's a very promising technology.

6. LALALA

LALALA Kapellmeister

It's not just another add-ons. We must loot at this thing not like at another plug, but like at possibility of control over DAW audio engine. It can be so called game changer.

7. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Looks nice, but man they really make you pay through the nose for plugins in a proprietary, S1-exclusive format. I guess it's no different from Ableton though.

$80... you could practically get VCC for that.

8. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

9. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

Its a $100 in Canada.

Every 3 months they squeeze money out of me, my wallet says no, but my ears say yes, and the cycle repeats.

10. stefodis

stefodis Producer

3 consoles, Bus or Channel gain compensation, and crosstalk with ADJACENT track! :headbang:
    Big step forward here IMHO, quite eager to try this one. The previous console shaper was already way better than most of other console emulations to me, even if i tended to use some nebula console libraries when i wanted a more subtle effect. Hope they did a good job with the classic and the tube consoles emulation...