New collaborative DAW

Discussion in 'DAW' started by jux, Jun 9, 2012.

1. jux

jux Noisemaker

Hi there, just want to know if someone has tested Ohm studio? :dunno:

In anycase, i recommand it for starting a studio because ;

It's free :dancing:

It seems good quality :grooves:

And it's a collaborative concept (sharing projects, creating on line with multiple users). :mates:

I don't tested it yet , but i wold like to inform people because Ohm stuff is unique, original, creative ( i know only some VST like predathom, frohmage, Ohmicide) :wink:

http://www.ohmstudio.com/

I wish it helps :bow:

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Jux,

Another member, aka 'Kookaboo', has already announced this 'Ohm Studio' Project a while ago, you can find his article and some infos directly here :

Ohm Studio [BETA] launched !

But it's in any way a complaint of my part, a contrario, your advertisement will definitely serve as a reminder for some members, so thank you for your article ! :wink:

As you'll see it along the 'Kookaboo' article :

You must first have an account to use the Ohm Studio application and access
    the community. Go here to apply for one. Please note that the Ohm Studio is currently
    running as a restricted beta version, which means that only a few subscribers will receive
    an invitation to create their account.

So, if you want to absolutely try it, you should certainly follow the previous instructions and perhaps you'll have the opportunity to be selected and to try it for a while... *yes*

Good luck ! :wink:

4. jux

jux Noisemaker

Thank you for the warning, Kook is always on time...i just wanted to sharing the infos.. i tried a little bit, and maybe it's a funny thing, i'm not so sure yet but it seems good application.
    Thanks for answering

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Tried it.. hated it.

6. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

tried it still testing it out......