New AudioZ improvement suggestions

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Alpha0ne, Jan 16, 2014.

1. THENATAN

THENATAN Guest

It's Not An Issue , But When Using Mobile Phone.
    Login And Profile Tabs Are To Close To Each Other.
    Once You Want To Log Out ,Wrongly Tap On Profile And Visa Versa.
    Also I Think , Audioz Design Isn't A User Freindly And Advanced.
    It Would Be Better To Having More Tabs , Hide Show Info Bars And More . . .
    But At All , Audioz Is My Eden.
    Thanks To All Moderators , Saint And Pirat.
    All Teams Who Strongly Make This Thing Alive

2. Erik_Menton

Erik_Menton Producer

i think a customizable realease "wall" would be great, sometimes there are multiple releases of sample paccks suited for a specific genre and it may happen to loose track and miss a previous release, so excluding specific kind of releases may keep the news more readable for people according to their interests..

3. rudolph

rudolph Audiosexual

The worst suggestion is to remove the archive section from the main page, more in these days when a lot of forgotten goods have been posted. Why donĀ“t you guys go and make some good music instead of this kind of thread?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

I know about the search problems and will be working to make it better in the next few weeks. :bow:

i understand there might be a need for that, i just don't know how to implement it elegantly, without breaking the harmony in design :sad:

that's some powerful ideas there :like: i will put it into my list.

unfortunately it's not just up to me and you, there must be a voting for that and so far i don't see any decent alternatives to FS we're using right now :sad:

thank you for diggin' it :mates:

i see what you mean. i will try to fix it by the end of this week.

the problem is that AudioZ is just too big... and my goal was to present as much information on a page as possible, without having to click anywhere too much.

I still love the design on a big screen, but i definitely will be working to make the mobile version better.

we tried something like that and it didn't worked out very well :no: i agree with rudolph on this :yes:

5. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

I would just say thank you to SAiNT for his philosophy of its website. For years and it has always been a success. AudioZ has become over time a reference for some people and an humanity example. Sharing is the key to success for poor musicians who need to try some new stuff for to evolve in their professional careers or just have fun.

What is extraordinary is that he does not ask to pay for full access. It's not like certain I would not say the name. Just an account on Uploaded count $10 and it's done. Happy holidays to all.

[​IMG]

6. Erik_Menton

Erik_Menton Producer

didnt mean the archive, i meant for example having the option to not show tutorials or loops packs, or for someone who is interested in those showing those but not kontakt libs, customizing the news..

7. thethirdperson

thethirdperson Producer

I had an idea for a suggestion last night. Since this place is such a great resource for all sorts of information in regards to production we could have some kind of thing at the very top, that are just random helpful suggestions, things that sort of universally apply. Randomized, user generated, with a certain character limit and maybe a button that allows people to randomly generate another one.

For example: Since I am so easily distracted when I'm front of a computer. When I'm watching a long tutorial series, I watch it on a TV and take notes on my laptop. However, the lid is closed, with the power option for the computer when the lid is closed disabled and on an external keyboard. Much of the times the notes are unintelligible but the act of taking notes help me to retain more information.

You know something like that *shrugs*

8. floond

floond Platinum Record

The 'request reupload' link only surfaces on the [download] box, it would be convenient if it was available on the [mirror] box as well, as on some releases with dead links only the latter is present.

9. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

it would be, but technically impossible :no:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

You can filter out stuff that you don't want to see by pressing "software" or "samples" on the left hand side and choosing an option. I do that all the time by choosing "software">"win" option. It is basic, but it helps. :wink:

11. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

First: a better search engine. Second: the guys concerned for put it online my posts are most effective.

12. statik

statik Audiosexual

i have a great idea: my idea is to thank Saint and the people involved for maintaining the site

13. LV4-26

LV4-26 Guest

It's to easy your answer. You try something like new idea. :bleh:

14. statik

statik Audiosexual

well i was thinking of making sweet love to them bu the fireplace but that seemed a bit to far