New AudioZ improvement suggestions

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Alpha0ne, Jan 16, 2014.

1. AudioDude

AudioDude Noisemaker

New advanced search really is helping me but I think it is essential to be able to do empty searchs. As in not searching for a specific word but everything that fits the criteria.

Meaning... Since I'm not able to follow the feed day to day basis I would like to go to advanced search and list all the uploads for the past two weeks by their rating. Is it possible the way it is now?

2. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

you can always use calendar on the main page, but you can't sort posts by their rating. i wouldn't recommend you trust that rating too much in the first place *no*

3. peronmls

peronmls Newbie

Oh okay. How do you become a resident?

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Private AudioZ. *yes* *yes* *yes*
    Sort out all your negative issues with the site the minute the change is made. Remember people are only brave on a VPN when there's no accountability. I'll make up the traffic with another few projects like that PostDB idea.

5. peronmls

peronmls Newbie

I see. So is this for audioz or audiosex?

6. Bonogoss

Bonogoss Newbie

Hi all,

ok I try to explain the best I can with my (small) English. I have a lot of strange things happen when I use the new Audioz Website. I did have this problem with the old version of the site, it disappeared with the new and then come back ...

1/ When I come to the site I am always "logout" :sad: ... ok why not ... I am still stuck on the 26 of April in the calendar section :( ... (weird) assuming that we are the 3th of may today.

2/ When I log in it turns me back to the date of the day (cool) but if I scroll the entire page and go to the page N° 2 it turns me back to the 28 of April and the firsts posts are from the 26th of April ! Does it means that there are no other post between the 26 of april and the 02 of May (wich was the last date on page one) ... Where are they ???

3/ after all I am a Windows user ( :bleh: ) so I decide to go on "software"> Win then I go back to the third of May with the new win apps ...

4/ Then I decide to go back to the "audioz Main page" and think the only way to get this working is by clicking on the big image in the left up corner (big audioz logo) then it turn me back to the 26th of april + Logout :wow:

What the hell is this ??? What Am I doing wrong ??? :dunno:

What I did:

1/ try different tweaks with the "Internet and Browser" properties
    2/ Clear cookies, Internet temporary files etc

Same ...

What I use:

Seven/ IE explorer last version
    Ad Block

Thx for help ...

7. SAiNT

seems like you have some problems with your cookies/cache. clean your cache, clear cookies for AudioZ and try again *yes*

theoretically this also could be caused by some browser's plugins.

ok, i see now that you're using IE... i'd really suggest you to move to Chrome. i'm more than sure that will also fix the issue you're experiencing with AudioZ.

8. Demon

Demon Producer

Spot on. Move to Chrome. And if not, check if your IE setting have "Delete browsing history on exit" ticked, if so, untick and try again doing a hard refresh [CONTROL + F5]. That works for me when I use the annoying IE Browser; because really...

[​IMG]

and...

[​IMG]

9. SAiNT

here's my favorite :rofl:
    [​IMG]

10. Bonogoss

Bonogoss Newbie

Hi all,

thx for reply.

1/ I always tick : "Delete browsing history on exit" ...
    2/ I am using IE, don't want another Browser. Google is enough intruding my private life (computer, smartphone)that I would not install chrome on my computer ...
    3/I am using ADblock but this not the problem
    4/ I will try your advices

But it should be the way that audioz and audiosex web sites are programing cause I DO NOT Have this kind of a problem with no over web sites running in the entire planet earth. So this is not a "user problem" ... better think the way that those web sites are running ...

Thx Mates

11. SAiNT

the funny thing is that no one else on the entire planet earth has reported similar issues with AudioZ, so it's very likely that it's happening on your side :bleh:

12. PatrickKn

PatrickKn Member

I don't agree with the idea that the archive shouldn't be on the main page. Mostly because it can help keep older uploads alive longer than 30 days.

13. Bonogoss

Bonogoss Newbie

It may be true Saint. But assuming that only a few part of Audioz users are posting on the forum, you cant say that "nobody says, so it doesn't happen " *no* !

Anyway I did ALL you said + reset IE settings, same weird way of working. But I can manage this, got enough computer's skills for that.

Thx anyway, lets say "I am the Only special user of Audioz" :dunno:

14. Bonogoss

Bonogoss Newbie

Last but not least, I just try to change my account signature and guess what happen ?

It turns me to that white page : "Hacking attempt! User ID not valid" I know that I am the most famous richest "Bachelor",coolest and prettiest on the earth, but who the F**k is trying to steal my account ????? I have to admit that I am a member of Darknet and Skynet but I don't want to "Hack my own account" !!

So if "Saint" is right, something is fucked in my IE settings, probably I will have to use regedit and see what is stuck on it ...

It might be something with "Spybot SD" I will check and let you know. Is "http://audiosex.pro/" consider as a Warez site ?

Thx for help

15. SAiNT

I'd really wish for you to move on Chrome. it's just so much better! :sad:

don't worry, it's a known engine's error :) it probably happened because you've cleared your cookies. anyway, usually it disappears when you try next time *yes*

Anyway, you should still always use anti-virus software :wink:

16. Bonogoss

Bonogoss Newbie

-As we say "c'est Nickel Chrome" you should be french to understand this joke !

-How could I be Log-in my own account, in my own profil's page, change a word, click submit, then have this error message ??? What about something I have cleared my coockies ???? When ?? How ??? I am just clicking on buttons !!! I have restarded my comp 3 times today and go back to my account, nothing changed .

-I know what an antivirus is, I dont have any virus or spyware ...

Thx anyway

17. PatrickKn

PatrickKn Member

I was wondering what some people would think about moving the multimedia subforum up on the page a bit to give the subforum itself more exposure. It's a bit dead at the moment, I think it would be good for having people post more of their own music and getting discussion around it. I think that it being so far down the visual index makes it overlooked a bit.

18. Gulliver

Gulliver Member

When you have more bookmarks than which fit on the screen, is it possible to scroll down somehow?
    I does not seem to be possible - maybe an oversight?

19. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

When will the very annoying BUGS with the PM notifications get fixed? :snuffy:
    Every time I log into AudioZ i always see 4-5 messages displayed, even if I
    deleted all.

20. globalpeace

globalpeace Noisemaker

- Ability to find older posts by a person.

For example, if i want to view a person's older posts, it's just limited. You guys should do something as an update. So that it would easier for us to view the older posts,comments from a person.