New almost-done track, looking for reviews etc.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by T3NR@, Mar 14, 2021.

1. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

Thanks for listening and a special thanks to any input and constructive comments.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Ed Jachimowicz

Ed Jachimowicz Producer

Below is all my opinion and not the truth :)
    The drum rhythm that comes in after the intro clashes with the little pattern that is repeating itself from the beginning (starts around 0 min 30 sec).
    The drums themself sound a bit weak and "sloppy" and are to loud(?) in the mix.
    The song lasts about 6 minutes but you lost me after 3. There is no break (except a break in the drums) from the monotonous sound that keeps going on. I'm more a guy of a traditional song-structure so what I'm missing is a "middle 8" (as it is called) that's different from verse and chorus.
    Those 2 are also hard to distinguish in your song.
    I've got no knowledge of production but on my laptop the "darker" sounds all blend together (on purpose?) so they become a bit messy.

To end it positively:
    What I like though is the vibe. Could be the soundtrack to a movie scene.
    Hope it helps.
    Gr. Eddty

4. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

I am really digging this track. I don't tend to have that critical ear to comment on mixing and stuff, but will just say I really like it. This needs a bump, and some more listens! Earned a follower.

5. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

This song is dope. If I was gay I would put this song in my butthole

6. Jim Von Gucci

Jim Von Gucci Producer

Not a fan of the kick drum. Too thumpy, too loud, distracting from everything else.

7. @SpyFx

@SpyFx Guest

^ Hello @T3NR@ :bow:,excellent production & amazing vibes on this track :bow:,thank you so much for sharing :wink:.
    Since you're asking for feedback :
    1.First of all, i would say you have an amazing track on your hands, but the break drum pattern,does not work extremely well imho :bow:
    2.You could exclude/mute the drums altogether & have a Magical chill out /cinematic track right there :yes: :bow:
    3. You could increase the tempo (120-130 bpm) & introduce a four on the floor drum pattern,instead of the broken beats/breaks,making this
    a wonderful track in the melodic techno / deep progressive territory :wink::bow:
    Once again amazing vibes on this track, have a great day ! :bow: