Neo-Soul Keys Studio Edition Sneak Peak

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Pink Woof, Jan 8, 2017.

1. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

this update isnt even out yet , just pro announced with coming soon .

2. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Yep. By the way, TinTin can you reach their website? Just curious if their website is down. I haven't been able to reach it since yesterday.

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

its working normal here . try to use an vpn or proxy if you can connect , if so than ... ! let us know if it works .

4. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

So this is interesting. All of a sudden I'm getting an access denied error when trying to reach the site normally, but via vpn I don't have any issues. I'd like to be able to login to review my account and re-download my purchases without having to use a vpn since downloading lage libraries this way takes an incredibly long time. Normally this type of error happens when an ip address is blocked so now wondering if this may be happening as a result of this thread. I've sent an email to support yet again notifying them of the issue. We'll see what happens :/

5. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

I'd like to report that @GospelMusicians support was very polite and helpful last night in fixing the issue I was having accessing their website. I appreciate the help. Thank you. :thumbsup:

6. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

So what was the issue..? Just curious.

7. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

They said they weren't sure. Normally you'll get that error on a site when your ip is blocked. They did mention that frequent visits from the same IP address to their website can spark an auto-blacklist of that IP address, but there was nothing listed in their deny list.

On a positive note, they asked if I would be interested in beta-testing a debug version of NSK for Maschine. So hopefully if all things go well, it may resolve the issues I was having.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  8. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

good news indeed that they changed their minds .

9. GospelMusicians

GospelMusicians Member

We just wanted to give an update for anyone interested.

Statistics
    As it stands there are about 10 users, which equates to about 1.6% bug rate, which in my humble opinion, is remarkable for a new system and architecture. So despite, the few issues people have posted, we can say that it is NOT widespread. Some issues are related and some are not.

Refunds
    To date we have given only one refund. Other users are still having issues, but were willing to wait until we got them up and going. 4-5 of the users that had issues, were due to not correctly changing the Hardrive Streaming mode, so the pops and clicks were because they were on a HDD and not an SSD, but their settings were treating their system as if they were on an SSD.

There is No Global Fix:
    There is no such thing as a global fix. There is no way to magically make this universal fix that fixes every person. Every operating system is uniquely tailored to the user. Furthermore, every DAW is it's own entity. So the fix for FL Studio, may not be the same fix for Reaper. Each DAW is a sophisticated system with it's own idiosyncrasies and personality, so each case had to be handled individually. As you can see on this forum thread. One Machine user has a different issue than the other Machine user, so we couldn't treat Machine as a monolithic fix. Each user is and system is highly unique.

Here are the following updates we have released so far:

1.0.4 - April 6th, 2017
    • Addressed Bursts and Audio Cutouts in some DAWS
    • Fixed stereo width for stereo samples
    • Fixed case sensitivity on patch searching
    • Fixed preset names disappearing in some DAWs
    • More extensive logging

1.0.3 - March 31st, 2017

• Added important debug and logging in Settings menu item

• Other miscellaneous bug fixes

1.0.2 - March 27th, 2017

• Fixed issues with some DAWS that change buffer sizes randomly

1.0.1 - March 16th, 2017
    • Fixed the ability to ask for Sample Folder
    • Fixed GarageBand issues with Sandboxing
    • Fixed issue with TurboActivate activation with special character
    • Added MIDI CC#7 in master volume chain
    • Added the ability for offline activation
    • Fixed issue with audio device initialization
    • Adding Support for Partial Sample Load
    • Adding Sustain Pedal Message Remapping
    • Fixed Transpose Value Not Being Stored Correctly
    • Added Support for 441 Sample Buffer Size
    • Improved Error Message
    These updates were only for the individuals having issues. We logged each individual separate and we worked on each user as an individual. We stayed in contact with the user every week and updated of changes. Each issue remained intricate inside of the code and each user had their own repo for their bug so that each user was handled with the utmost care.

For all who were wondering, we hope these updates and feedback show our support.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

That's definitely the kind of support I think everyone can appreciate. By the way, how close are you guys to making a version for beta testing on Maschine? Is that offer still on the table?

11. GospelMusicians

GospelMusicians Member

We don't think there is a reason for beta, because we think we fixed the issues. Ever since version 1.04, we have had no reports of any CPU glitches, or pops, or anything.