Need your opinion on this beat

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by The Producer, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Every tip that was given to you about your mix should be tossed out like a microwaved bag of douche. Your clip was uploaded to Youtube, are you f@#king kidding me? You want to get professional mix advise on how your clip sounds off of a Youtube clip!!? First things first, give us a link to a lossy mix & then & ONLY THEN can you receive constructive criticism or advise worth holding on to.

PS/ & to the guy that said you should add an "exciter" to the track. Can you imagine how many artifacts that would bring out in a Youtube clip like that!!!? LOL WUT!!!?

PPS/ Saint baby, wtf is up with this pic of you?

2. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Its about time we have a mix challenge. I'm sorry for posting so much hate tonight. But seriously, warning people because of large font is simply gay, & I've seen some advice & heard mixes from the very people who were giving that advice that literally made me almost laugh out loud... I've had a rough week & I'm ditching my politeness buffer. I truly believe I can mix better than any of you & I want to prove it through a mix off...Who's down!!?

PS/ Dont blame Wall Street, blame your own ignorant dumbass!!!

3. The Producer

The Producer Newbie

----------------> krismiller1982 finaly a very smart comment wow

4. The Producer

The Producer Newbie

-------------------> krismiller1982,warning people because of large font is simply gay very gay Lol

5. The Producer

The Producer Newbie

im down for the mix off bro....!!!!! :thumbsup:

6. The Producer

The Producer Newbie

i personaly want to hear something from the "MAESTRO" ---------------> One Reason,he is Always criticizing every single beat that gets to this channel, Lol

7. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Lets do this people!!! We need links & possibly a new thread thingy (whatever the hell you call them). Im goin' to bed, but I'll check back tomorrow & see if anybody else has bitten.

PS/ Maybe somebody could start a poll tonight if they're interested... Night assholes.

8. The Producer

The Producer Newbie

--------------> krismiller1982, hey hey easy now, save that anger for the mix off.....!!!!LOL :grooves:

9. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

I might watch who I'm calling gay if I wanted to continue to hang out around here. The only person I have seen warn anyone is SAINT, the site owner, It's his site, respecting the rules might be a good start.

As far as my critique goes, I call it, like ... I.. see it.. no one ever got anywhere having their work sugar coated or called.. nice.

If folks post they should expect the worst, and be happy when someone has something nice to say. Were all adults here, well most of us. :rofl:

As far as my stuff goes, I don't really write 'beats'. Myself and bro inlaw write songs, made up of beats I guess you could say, but with melodic structure and, lo and behold, chord progressions. :wow:

I've said before I'm pretty cynical when I judge things, I'd love to be able to look past all the cutting and pasting which is so prominent these days, but, I can't seem to... and a LOT of stuff I hear thrown out there is obviously just a mash up of pasted samples affectionately labeled a 'produced beat'.

I'm of the opinion that anyone with a laptop, the internet, and a pulse.. can 'produce' a beat, and it seems to me that the art of songwriting is slowly becoming a lost.. art.

Still, 2-3 of my songs are posted in this forum for anyone wanting to look for them. Working on several more in between working my day job, playing taxi driver and of course.. downloading :grooves: *yes*

Feel free to judge me.. accordingly.

You all seem like good folks, but I'm harder on the musical efforts of my Bro-inlaw, than I ever have been anyone here... so if I offend, brush it off, and don't take it personal. :mates:

Peace :bow:

10. The Producer

The Producer Newbie

--------------> hey One Reason im very happy with all the comments here bro, but let me tell you something posting that a hip-hop beat "Its all a bit simple and repetetive for me" c'mon bro have you ever listen to hip-hop music if you want to hear non a repetetive sounds well you need to listen to DJ mixes.......!!!!!! PS/I still have love for this forum.... peace out, end of this chapter FIN........

11. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

I dont care who the fuck owns this forum. If I hurt Saints feelings & he banns me, so the fuck be it. All it will do is make this place one less honest voice strong. Lets face it, its called Gearslutz & they've already won in this category of forums anyways. In the meantime, I'm the only one shouting to put my money where my mouth is. MIX OFF ANYONE!!?

12. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

No thanks :wink:

13. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Because you know you cant...

14. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

I can't think of 'One Reason' I would want a 'mix off'

I'm a singer, songwriter, producer, PC tech, performer, artist, roadie, artist, lover , fighter, asshole... jack of all trades I guess.

I'm sure you can find someone else to.. compete with, I'll make sure you have my vote :wink:

We all have bad weeks.

:grooves: