Need tips for finding very old and new music.

Discussion in 'Music' started by sada asdasdasd, Apr 8, 2018.

1. sada asdasdasd

sada asdasdasd Member

Greetings! :bow:

I wanted to know if someone could give me tips for finding new music and very old music from any genre, since I don't know where to start searching.:rofl:

Thanks In Advance!

Have a Nice Day!:bow:

3. Cudo

Cudo Kapellmeister

Found a lot of gems on Youtube :)

4. Seecret

Seecret Ultrasonic

Try Vinyl Frontier

5. electriclash

electriclash Guest

...google "__x__music origins"?

...I want to give you a straighter answer but there really is no 'default' when exploring music; something sparks, something clicks and we're off.. so let's get a little weird..

For example: Last night I saw a 45 record on ebay by a doowop group called The Harptones for $40. That was enough for me to go check out their catalog and it's super cool; a bit odd in the context of my own life but I could clearly hear the talent and had a great night of listening. Apparently these NY singers were the 'unrecognized heroes' of the genre, led by a one Willie Winfield:

..but then a different night I was eating double fried korean chicken at a place who's 'gimmick' was a 15,000 strong vinyl collection, delivered by title mechanically to a dj booth above the eatery... that night I learned about this insanely good Kinks cover by Nancy Sinatra..

Ugh aplogies... not sure where this message has arrived exactly... I think the message is keep your head way open. If going out is not your scene get creative with your online search terms. Hell I bet general wikipedia definitions would help no matter what 'new jack swing', 'k-pop', 'vaporwave'

..let us know if you find a solid resource :)

6. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

have you tried looking under the sofa cushions? i usually find a lot of good stuff there.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. recycle

recycle Guest

8. tvandlover

tvandlover Producer

Was the chicken fried twice for culinary reasons or did the chef have a personal issue with it?

9. webhead

webhead Audiosexual