Need suggestions for good Fender Hot-Rod or Super Sonic (Clean Channel) IRs

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stevie Dude, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

Hello, I need a suggestion for good IR :

Fender Hot-Rod Deville 2x12
    1.png

Fender Hot-Rod Deluxe 2x12

2.png

Fender Super Sonic 2x12 - the clean channel (or known as the "bassman" channel among fender enthusiast) of the amp with and without the FAT button engaged. There's plenty for the dirty channel, and I prefer the Plexi than that one, so just need the clean channel.
    4.png

For now i'm using the Overloud TH-U Rig Player (American Classic) which is pretty nice and sounds and play like the amp IMO. It's enough but i'm just looking for the IRs to experiment with other amp sim.

Love the bassman, and have a lot of bassman IRs (and the real amp as well) and the IR break if pushed harder to the Hot-Rod territory and starting to sound weird. The "Bassman channel" in Super Sonic is unique and thicker IMO, tried em at the store and I like it but I don't own the amp, so need the IR.

3. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Suh Due,

I have a Fender Bassman 2x12
    I also have a Fender '59 Bassman 2x10

I was about to say that I don't have the Fender Hot-Rod because the search was taking longer than my life but I didn't give up because I fuck with the dick I got. Turns out I do have the Fender Hot-Rod De Ville 4x10. Hit me up if you wannem man.

4. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Seacow Cabs Country pack has a Fender Bassman 2x12 though

5. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

I'm in no position to buy a new amp now. Thanks man, if only you have some IR recorded pls share em. If not it's okay.

got a lot of Bassman IRs here, from the vintage to the reissue.

6. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I didn't record them myself no. I found them scouring all the corners of the internet, which I do every once in a while when I'm hunting down new pieces to make material with. Maybe you even have the same IR's as me since you said you liked the amp a bunch.

So who really knows where they are from, or if another user recorded them? I don't really know man. But the Bassman 2x12's are from the Country pack from Seacow Cabs, that I know for sure.