Need Sound designers for business

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by Azue1, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Azue1

Azue1 Newbie

Hi guys,

First time posting here but thought it would be relevant,

I recently started to get involved in making presets ( four years now ) for synth's such as sylenth, massive etc and I wanted to take it to the next level.
    With some hardened business experience behind me, I decided to set up a business (cant reveal name here due to reasons) and established a partnership with worldwide distributors to sell the presets on .

I will be releasing the first sound pack officially tomorrow on one of these international distributors but im looking to build a team of sound designers that will join me in creating presets and releasing packs. Essentially the business is very similar to Vandalism sounds.

Everyone will receive a fair cut of the sales, im interested in people with different skills at different genres, even business activities (making contacts ect)

If anyone is interested, and wants to form this team let yourself known below and what you could offer and I will private message you back with details.

Best regards

3. xian9

xian9 Newbie

I'm interested.

4. PatrickKn

PatrickKn Member

Wish you luck in your business endeavors. Don't feel like I'm up to the challenge at this time, but I think you could find some really great sound technicians here for such a purpose. Good luck on your first pack man, hope it goes really well for you. *yes*

5. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

I'm interested.

For the last 4 years I've been into genetic synthesis (morphing, breeding and randomizing presets/parameters to create new and more interesting sounds). But I've never seen a market for it (except for my own sound design needs) until recently.

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

AZUE
    I really love to see posts like this, that's what these forums are all about and an area I'm really hoping to improve for the future. I want people to be able to check out available job listings in their specialties and be able to work on interesting projects, that would be really great. Then I also want to help independent indie artists get more exposure. By the way just curious but is the reason you're not mentioning your company name related to the forum or is it a personal reason?

Baxter's a good guy, you should work with him. :thumbsup:

7. virusg

virusg Rock Star

...same as baxter, have experience with synths and usually i try to create presets within a template songs, ive also released a commercial soundbank for sylenth1 in the past and all i can say is that they sell well when they are fresh then it stops, now the marketing is over saturated i guess, but unless you release something special, success is like ''yes or not'' ...also you know very well your presets in the end will go into the ''wild'' sooner or later ...just saying, my bank got too ...i have a Nord Lead 3, M-Audio Venom and a Virus TI2 as hw synths if you need at some point ...wish you luck by the way :grooves: :wink:

8. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I can make presets for FM8 & Sylenth1 from scratch, i can also make construction kits, templates, midi melodies, etc.
    A good thing about midi is also to include in the pack the bass line & chords midi tracks along with the melody midi track and even the used synth's presets, so they consider getting enough "beef" for the price.
    I can also produce the audio demo for that certain product/pack using only the included stuff.
    Thanks.

9. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I'm into sound design for synthesizers. I use an awful lot of sylenth, massive, spire but could design sounds for most any subtractive synth. PM me with the details if you are interested. Thanks.

10. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Similar to Evorax minus the FM8
    A lil bit of Kontakt experience as well,(Keyword lil,lol.Still learning more all the time)
    I could make presets for others as well if I got familiar a lil
    I have an E-MU MP-7 and an Alesis Fusion for hw synth/drum machine

I may be interested,I'd be a lot more interested if I didn't have a few projects already goin on.
    I'm always on here though,I aint goin anywhere (Least I hope not... :wow: :rofl: )

I love seeing a post like this,lot of great minds here,many talents and skills and a wealth of knowledge
    and experience. :mates:
    You definitely picked the right place. :bow:

Best of luck to you as well [​IMG]

11. PatrickKn

PatrickKn Member

I've used some of Army of Ninja's Sylenth presets, they are really good.

12. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Definitely agree

13. Azue1

Azue1 Newbie

Reasons related to this forum, I'm afraid its link with audioz

14. Azue1

Azue1 Newbie

Thanks guys, for the positive responses :wink:
    I knew this would be the right place to post.

I feel we can really get a strong team going together !

I will message everyone back who's interested with details, just give me some time *yes*

Thanks

15. davea

davea Platinum Record

Hi ,

I'm using several synth since a looong times as Sylenth, Omnisphere, Aalto, Diva, Zebra … I make my own sounds. More into personal things tho', and I'm building Instruments & FX presets for Ableton Live ( which I'm using since v.3) .
    If you are interested on that too lets talk !

Cheers

16. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I forgot to mention about Zebra, i can work on that too. It's a fast tool for me for making bigroom sounds (which most of today djs are craving for) and i saw there's not that much bigroom related presets for Zebra.

17. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Not everyone on this forum makes use of AudioZ, there are all sorts of folks here from all walks of life. Also just because someone may pirate a little doesn't mean that they don't buy software, many are probably some of the developers best customers. This forum is linked with good people (whether they've ever pirated or not) many of whom have worked long hours for free posting about companies and their products, giving honest feedback, helping teach others about music, writing reviews and guides, creating videos, scripting Kontakt builds that they then gave away, paying for audio cables for those in less fortunate circumstances, donating money to those in need, giving constructive feedback on music, donating time on various projects including our forum album made up of music and custom artwork that our artists are giving away for free. To see this place as merely a warez forum because we speak openly about this subject is missing the forest for the trees especially considering neither requesting warez nor posting it is allowed and as for information...well information is free at least here. I don't expect you to want to be Rosa Parks here but just food for thought: screw what other people think. What will happen when we begin advertising, relaunch on a better platform with improved SEO and become more of an internet presence? This separate worlds thing that we seem to have going on is only going to last so long and eventually they will collide. Soon we will no longer be able to be ignored.

18. Azue1

Azue1 Newbie

I completely understand you, Me personally, I have no problem with anyone linked to audioz or audiosex.pro I dont see audiosex as a warez at all, Its not my perspective that im worried about its my distributors, The big sites I have contracts with to manufacture presets for, would not hesitate to dismiss me if it came to light that one of their distributors had any associations with warez sites (which im not saying audiopro does but audioz is closely linked to this site, not by users but by links) I appreciate your opinion but I hope you can acknowledge my way of thinking here.

:wink:Thanks

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Wow that's really sad that they would be so close-minded and dismissive of a developer simply because he would visit a site that they might deem questionable. That reminds me of someone who is it? Oh that's right...nazis. :rofl:

I don't hold it against you mate and I wasn't expecting you to be Rosa Parks or anything. You have to do what you have to do to eat and it would be silly to risk that over an ideal. I just hate the stigma that surrounds AudioSex for this reason and I've been trying to challenge that viewpoint. Anyway I hope that everything works out for you, great guys in this thread and you can't really go wrong with whomever you choose.

20. PatrickKn

PatrickKn Member

21. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Okay so it's reminiscent of say the United States military-industrial complex that tries to control everything and everyone. Better?