Need riffer and strum patterns for Ample sound guitars

Discussion in 'Software' started by brazytupac, Apr 16, 2022.

1. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

Does any one have a pack of programmed riffers and strum patterns for ample sound guitars i.e for acoustic, and clean electric guitars only. Would be very greatful if you shared. Also does anyone have the proper voicing of chords for these guitars? need help, I'm not a guitar playyer but i'm trying to program something realistic.

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Top 5 strumming patterns for Ample Guitar VSTs (tutorial !)

INSTANT strumming mit einer Ample Sound Gitarre

For Ample Sound libraries there are two modes The Riffer which plays a sequence of predetermined chords, with their voicings and duration already baked in the pattern (which you can freely edit) to trigger the pattern use A#6, high velocity to start it and low velocity to stop it.
    The second mode is the Strummer which lets select twelve chords and you can trigger any of them by just one key (Keys C1-B1) and then you can either choose to play your strums with one key trigger for each type of strum with velocity sensitivity downstroke, upstroke with mute and open variations (white keys (C4-B4) or trigger one of the 8 pattern slots (keys C3-D#4)
    Source; https://vi-control.net/community/threads/ample-sound-riffer-or-musiclab-patterns-library.76516/

4. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

will check it out

5. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

any one have any idea how i can get the patterns from native instruments session guitars and use in ample sound?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. odelay

odelay Kapellmeister

I do not think there's a way other than use your ears and try to replicate each pattern within your Ample Sound Guitar Strummer and after that, once you're pleased with the result, save it.
    If you are interested in virtual guitars, let me recommend Musiclab Realguitar (and RealStrat, RealLPC, RealEight, etc...) and/or Impact Soundworks Shreddage 3 series. Check any demos you might find on their websites and/or their YouTube Channels. You'll be amazed at the results!

7. Direct drive

Direct drive Producer

8. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

that will be very challenging

9. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Does Session Guitarist output midi data? If so, then you could probably output Midi out from Kontakt to AmpleĀ“s midi in.
    The mentioned Real Guitars does

10. Cinematix

Cinematix Newbie

Riff Generation by In Session Audio provides many riffs for instruments that can be routed as midi out from kontakt. If you look inside your Ample Guitar plugin, there is a tool for the automatic generation of riff-like material by chord that you can drag as midi to your DAW.

Here are links for Riff Generation Midi out Tutorial and the Ample feature I was talking about:

11. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

12. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Well, the best way is to import a good Guitar Pro tab file. It's one of the coolest features of Ample Guitars.
    Then you adjust at your taste. You can convert pretty much anything to a riffer/strum pattern.

13. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

woah thanks , this really helps

15. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

i just found this app called guitar pro 7 by acrobas, i wonder if it has tabs in there

16. neymarjr

neymarjr Newbie

[​IMG]

17. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Tablature Editor
    • Suitable for three to ten-string instruments
    • Easy creation of own scores
    • Notes capture can be made quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument
    • Tablature, standard, or slash notation
    • Editable score layout
    • Bar and sheet music organisation: Key, key signature and rhythm rendition of your sheet music. Bar repetition, repeat bar, da coda, da sego, return to the line and section name (verse, chorus, bridge) for your bars
    • Notation of note value (from whole note to sixty-fourth note) triolets, n-tuplets, rest, dynamics, accents, tied note, accidental fingering, fingering for left and right hand, up and down pick strokes, barre chords, stems and ligatures.
    • You can also add comments to the score and chord diagrams
    • Playback effects such as Let ring, palm mute, natural and artificial harmonic bends, tremolo bar, vibratos, slides, hammer on, pull off, tapping, slapping, hoping, brushes, rasguedo, grace note, trill, tremolos, crescendo/decrescendo and fade in/fade out
    • Composition tools such as chord and scale display
    • Import and export of ASCII and MIDI files as well as MusicXML
    • Export of PDF and PNG as well as MP3, WAV, FLAC and Ogg files
    • 10 Different program languages can be selected
    • Incl.PDF manual in English and French

18. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

so u have to create everything on ur own ? no sets of tabs to edit or get inspired from?

19. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Just download it and have a look at the program.
    It's one of the best on the market.
    • Composition tools such as chord and scale display
    • Import and export of ASCII and MIDI files as well as MusicXML

20. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

21. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

The thing is, there's tons of guitar pro tablatures for guitar/bass in the net. That's the good thing, because they include articulations a normal MIDI/score sheet doesn't.

AmpleSound guitars can import them directly, which is beyond cool. I think it can import .gp4, .gp5 and MusicXml tabs.

But it's always convenient to have Guitar Pro because:
    1. You can have a first quick listen that sounds lame but let's you hear if the tab is good enough. Again: articulations well written.
    2. If you have a good one that AmpleSound can't import (I think .gp6 is one of them) you just convert it to MusicXml and to AmpleSound guitar we go.