NEED ITALIAN HELP!!!

Discussion in 'IT' started by paraplu020, Sep 30, 2012.

1. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

Hey yall, this is something not related to music, this is about a jacket i wanna buy lol!
    it's from an italian not so well known brand, but i think their shit is the bomb, now i found this jacket i owned but got stolen from me on this italian site.
    now i really wanna buy it again, but i don't know which sizes they ship and using google translate doesn't help.

so basically my questions are:

-which size does the jacket ship and do they ship other sizes?

-can an italian person translate the model name of the jacket so i can search for more sites where they offer it, cause i coulnd't find it for ages!!!

-can the site be trusted? (i would really like to know this from a italian person :P)

http://www.unionmoda.com/store/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=32622

BIG THANKS! sounds crazy but i've been looking for this jacket since it got stolen from me 2 years ago, things cost me 2 omnisphere's back then, i was so pissed off, but seeing this thing floating around for just 120 euro's is great!

3. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Hi, the site should be ok. To get INFO about sizes just go to "Link utili" and download the "guida_taglie_uomo.pdf". Sizes of Jackets should correspond with "Maglieria Uomo". While "Camicie Uomo" stands for "Shirts Man".

Translation = Royal Air Force jacket without sleeves

:excl: But ATTENTION: In Italy the VAT-Tax rates called (IVA) are very high, about 19-21%!
    > Check "Modalità di pagamento" for payment details (still under "Link utili").
    > Under "Condizioni generali di vendita" you find the sales conditions.
    > And "Modalità di Spedizione" = Ways of Shipment" also on the same sub-menu.

Check also:
    www.ebay.co.uk
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk

Well, i hope it'll be okay!
    Kind regards to you & the Netherlands

4. manight

manight Newbie

Nice jacket btw :)

5. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

haha thanks bro, there's a jcket inside that jacket. it's a supercool pilot thing. that brand makes all kinds of clothing inspired by italian jet pilots. real cool and tough... :thumbsup: