Need help with steinberg elic

Discussion in 'Software' started by tgunz020707, Nov 20, 2019.

1. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

Ok so a couple days ago i installed the newest cubase with the 10.5 update .Everything was working fine up till then but now nothing works.I had all the instruments i could get with the anti trial which worked great even with the otger cubase and nuendo releases.But now my system seems to be screwed none of the instrument presets work anymore if there expansion or the factory for that instrument.I have tri3d everything i can think of i even erased elic and reinstalled it which was a nightmare because the installer kept hanging at the end.It took 3 days of starting and stopping to get it back on my system also diff version of elic .I checked elic and the antitrial is working but all patches have errors now any ideas on what the nxtw step should be?I tried running as admin i tried running with out admin.I have had this stuff working perfectly since it came out and i can usually figure my way through a problem but i feel like ive exhausted all my options.My system is windows 10 64 bit which everything includ8ng the prior cubase and nuendo worked on it was something with the 10.5 release that i think was the problem thanks in advance for any help

3. SoundLanguage

SoundLanguage Member

Hi, you should know that I found a bug in Antitrial V11, you should use the last release with AT V10, which is far more stable and reliable.

What you could try now:

1°) Uninstall AT first.

2°) Uninstall licenser completely, but keep a copy of your C:\ProgramData\Syncrosoft\SeLicenser.sel, just in case.

3°) Reboot. (very important)

4°) Now re-install everything (use the last installer with AT V10 only) following exactly the instructions included.
    At step 2 please see the image and configure AT exactly like this.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  4. SoundLanguage

SoundLanguage Member

For all other bugs reports on this release, please go to the concerned page on sister site, because we can't be everywhere on the same time, sorry...

I'm always happy to help, but remember that I'm not here anymore, I'm on the sister site only, and the other great members are too, working on improving the release everyday, and everyday it got better and better, thanks to the bug reports.

For everyone interested on this release: please keep on testing and reporting, it is the only way to improve things. No reports = no progress nowhere.

5. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

As well as this (good advice) it is worth keeping in mind that one of the most useful (essential) things is the antitrial switch, which doesn't always come bundled w/ various versions of antitrial. I think it comes w/ antitrial b5. It helps when you need to reinstall (legit) stuff. Even so, you may need to end (with task manager) synsopos.exe to get some things working. Also, don't forget to re-enable it once you get everything installed!