Need help with Reaktor and Monark

Discussion in 'Software' started by hfeuhfz7342hf724, Oct 6, 2014.

1. hfeuhfz7342hf724

hfeuhfz7342hf724 Noisemaker

Hi guys,

dunno what's the problem, but I must confess that I cannot get the latest Reaktor R2R release fully working.

I installed "Native.Instruments.Reaktor.5.v5.9.2.Update-R2R", and every ensemble works fine - except Monark.

As R2R says, one has to update all the ensembles to their latest versions. So I updated Monark with their "Native.Instruments.Monark.v1.1.0.Update-R2R" release.

But each time I open Monark, it says "You haven't entered a serial number yet..."

I tried un- and reinstalling everything, but Monark still refused to play.

Anyone who could kindly help me out here?

3. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

I had the same issue, I installed the originals, then the updates and copied the ensembles to where I keep the rest of my Reaktor stuff (overwriting the old ones) and it worked.
    Don't refer to the versions in the installation info, latest Razor is 1.5 and idk about monark

4. helder777

helder777 Newbie

I'm also having this problem and I can't find the answer for that anywhere... :(

In my case when I open Reaktor, I got this message...

Someone help us, pleasee!!

Edit: I tried to unistall everything, even cleaned the reg... And then I installed these plugins: monark, razor, prism, spark, skanner v1, skanner xt, the finger and the mouth, all updated.

Finally, I installed reaktor 5.9.2, and nothing...

Everything is still running on demo mode! Even reaktor! Someone know how to fix this?

5. Batoumba

Batoumba Producer

I recently installed Native.Instruments.Reaktor.5.v5.9.2.Update-R2R and had to update Mouth v1.2,SkannerXT 1.1,Prism 1.3 (which weren't runing to these versions now working

Native.Instruments.Reaktor.Prism.v1.4.0.Update-R2R
    Native.Instruments.The.Mouth.v1.3.0.Update-R2R
    Native.Instruments.Skanner.XT.v1.2.0.Update-R2R

working perfectly fine now.

as for Monark , it seemed to be already running fine ,after i upgraded to 5.9.2. Dont know if it has to do with the order i installed it when i was still running Reaktor v5.9.0
    i had Native.Instruments.Monark.v1.0-R2R installed and then i installed over it Native.Instruments.Monark.v1.1.0.Update-R2R ...hope this helps you get it running in v5.9.2

others that seem to be running ok in v5.9.2

Native.Instruments.Reaktor.Spark.R2.v1.3.0-R2R -check
    Native.Instruments.Reaktor.Razor.v1.5.0-R2R - check
    Native.Instruments.Reaktor.Molekular.v1.0.0-R2R - check

6. Batoumba

Batoumba Producer

i could be wrong , but make remember to run NI_InstReg_Monark.exe in your Native.Instruments.Monark.v1.1.0.Update-R2R rls. , previous version didnt have this.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

There might be an activation tool like the above comment stated. Did you guys read the nfo?

8. helder777

helder777 Newbie

Yeah I did the activation but I don't know how the fuck everything got so messed up.

Well, I figured out my problem, here is what I did:

Uninstall everything! Next I Installed: Native Instruments Reaktor 5 v5.8.0 UNLOCKED - R2R

And then Installed: Native.Instruments.Reaktor.5.v5.9.2.Update-R2R

Now the Reaktor worked, it seem's that he needed a previously working version installed.

Same goes for the instruments, also the update needs a previously working and properly installed version, even saying that has a full installer together.

Maybe because i'm on windows xp? Wherever, it's fixed.

9. hfeuhfz7342hf724

That .exe is no activation tool, it is needed if you want to use the upgrade but haven't got a version of Monark installed. I tried that too, no solution.

Anyway, thanks for your hints, as soon as I get home I'll try to reinstall everything, starting with Reaktor 5.8.0.

Strange thing is that only Monark does not work, all other ensembles including Reaktor work perfect, also the new stuff like Kontour etc.

10. hfeuhfz7342hf724

Strange, Reaktor was no problem, only Monark.

I tried intalling Monark 1.0, then Monark 1.1.0 - still no luck. :(

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Are you sure there isn't something that you have to run to activate Monark. Did you read the nfo?

12. helder777

helder777 Newbie

The 1.0 works fine? Did you run the installation of 1.0 or just copied the .ens? Both versions are from the same cracker (ex: R2R)?

13. hfeuhfz7342hf724

That's all what's there - no activation should be needed.

No, 1.0 also does not work. :(
    I did it exactly like the nfo stated, even downloaded the file again to make sure that no antivirus had deleted an activation patch (which there isn't). Strange indeed.

14. helder777

helder777 Newbie

You know you have to run: 1.Run our NI_InstReg tool. right?

This thing is the activation (or the crack, serial... don't know). If you don't run that it will not work.

You just have to run the activation or better saying the NI_InstReg tool for the 1.0 and after that run monark 1.0 setup or installer. For the 1.1 just run the installer, since the instrument is already activated because of the 1.0.

If after activating and install the 1.0 he doesn't work, don't even try to install the 1.1 cause it will probably not work too. Find another 1.0 or a previous version.

15. hfeuhfz7342hf724

No, that's not true.

is the tool to provide your registry with data if you have no Monark installed previously.

If you already have Monark 1.0, then you don't need that.

[​IMG]

I went back to "Native Instruments Reaktor 5 Standalone Vst Vsti Rtas V5 6 0 X86.x64-ASSiGN", then updated to 5.9.2, installed Monark 1.0, updated to 1.1.0 - still does not work.

Maybe I'll have to wait for the next Reaktor update, there may be a hole in R2R's activation method, everything else works perfect, Monark doesn't no matter what I do. Of course I won't format my hard drive, using Diva then...

:(

16. helder777

helder777 Newbie

Like i said, uninstall all monark, run the tool, install 1.0 and then install 1.1.

Man, he provide registry information saying something like you have purchased the instrument, so you HAVE TO RUN IT on the first install (1.0)!

Did you realize that you'r using ASSiGN stuff mixed with R2R? Maybe this is your problem.

17. hfeuhfz7342hf724

No, doesn't work.

This:

"Native.Instruments.Monark.v1.0-R2R"

only contains "Monark Setup PC.exe" - no need for any activation.

The registry file is a tool to provide your registry with data if you have no Monark installed previously - read the nfo.

Of course I tried installing 1.0, then 1.1.0 - no luck.

Mixing those Reaktor releases is no problem at all, Monark is the only release that does not work, every other ensemble works perfect (and Monark worked until 9.2.1, so I have to decide if I rather have Monark working or Kontour/Rounds).

18. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Clean Reg & make shure the XML file is gone, too before you reinstall.
    Program Files -> Common Files -> Native Instruments -> Service Center -> Monark.xml
    Did you start Reaktor in "Standalone" first?
    It must be something... it`s working fine for me (win7 64 bit).
    One more edit, lol ...

[New Install]
    1.Run our NI_InstReg tool.
    2.Burn or mount the image.
    3.Install.
    4.Enjoy!

Thats wrong! It goes like this... :dancing:

1.Burn or mount the image.
    2.Install
    3.Run our NI_InstReg tool.
    4.Enjoy!

I know it becomes entiring after several tries, but hang on it must work!
    I had this trouble with The Mouth/Finger, can`t remember what I missed out so all I can say is
    take care to follow the proper install routine.
    Wouldn`t want to waive Monark, I love it`s sound. :bleh:

19. helder777

helder777 Newbie

I don't know man, I have tested here and it doesn't work for me too lol

Looks like it's a monark problem cause i'm using razor.

20. hfeuhfz7342hf724

Well, thanks for all the hints, but it seems that on my machine it's useless to try, spend nearly hours on this matter without success - so I guess I'll downgrade and wait for the next R2R update.

21. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion Producer

I'm on a MAC. But, for what it's worth, I just went and reinstalled everything that wasn't working. I had given up until coming across this post. I encourage you to reinstall the ones that won't work from the beginning. I think I overlooked Monark. It's hard to say, but installing it and then the update worked! Try, again. You never know... Unless you do.

Peace!