Need help with frp Bypass on Android Please

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by ThugLife, Oct 22, 2020.

1. ThugLife

ThugLife Producer

Hey everyone :)

Can someone Please help me out with a 100% proof way on how to Bypass the frp Protection on a huawei mediapad t5?
    I have no clue on how to do that.
    I know this probably might seem suspicious but the Background is:
    My dad unfortunately passed away in August and along with his belongings, there was this Tablet, which to Me appears that he has bought second Hand and might have had the same Problem. I have the Bill, I have the original Boxing but when I turn it on, it tells me that I have to log into an email Adress that was once connected to this Tablet and well.. I dont know and i cant ask nobody anymore. And i think it would be a shame to make no use of it.
    Of course I already tried to Google it but it seems that all the old ways to do so have been patched.
    So is anyone in Here who can help me on this topic Please?

Thank you all in advance :beg:

3. ThugLife

ThugLife Producer

Tried it once again with several different Methods but all patched. Really no one in Here?

4. Haliax

Haliax Rock Star

Have you tried flashing stock firmware?

5. Haliax

Haliax Rock Star

6. ThugLife

ThugLife Producer

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it. No, I honestly tried nothing like that, I have to admit that I really dont know much about Stuff like that.
    So far i have not tried anything involving 3rd Party Software or connecting to computer.
    I tried several Methods from this Page https://frpbypass.net/bypass-frp-huawei-mediapad-t5-remove-frp-protection-mediapad/
    But I follow every Step but every method involves steps that I can not get to anymore, meanIng that options/Buttons that are supposed to be available arent there anymore. So I guess they have been patched.
    Nevertheless, I followed your link and had a look at dc unlocker. But my device unfortunately is not listed among their supported Devices. If it was, I would pay those 15€/$.. no problem but I dont wanna spend it for nothing just to find out it doesnt work.
    What do you think, should i give it a shot, even if my device is not listed? :dunno: