Need Help Installing Studio One 5 Additional Content Crack by R2R

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by klogklog, Apr 10, 2021.

1. klogklog

klogklog Newbie

Hello everyone who read this! So basically i'm trying to make music because i just learned keyboard and i am new to this music daw things. Yesterday, i tried to install cracked version of Studio One 5 by R2R. Then, right now it says something about additional content and i don't know how to install it. I have some license by R2R, but i don't know what to do with it. Please help me, appreciate it!

3. Ziplob1

Ziplob1 Ultrasonic

Look on the sister site for the Presonus content you desire, then when you have one drag it onto S one then it will install and ask for the license file. When you first installed S one you should of saved a license bundle to a folder somewhre, these files are unique and are rightfully named.
    a example of this is say i downloaded PreSonus.Ampire.v3.0.0. I would install it and then look in my license files and see that i have a license called presonus.ampire.license.that would then be used to activate the Ampire bundle.
    I wouldnt download the content from presonus using the additonal content you speak of as all calling home should be blocked

4. klogklog

klogklog Newbie

Hi! thanks for the advice, btw you mean the sister site is a----z.d------d right?

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

:yes:

6. klogklog

klogklog Newbie

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

:rofl::welcome:

8. Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice Kapellmeister

9. Zogmur

Zogmur Newbie

Hello, Im new to the forum and i cant install the additional libraries in studio one 5 pirate, what is the name of this site for download? Thank you