Need help finding notes drenched in delays!

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by strumlord, Sep 26, 2014.

1. strumlord

strumlord Newbie

Hi all,
    First off, thanks to all for the great tips from the community here. I'm tracking my first song ever and this forum has been key to helping me along the way. I chose a cover tune to work on for my first adventure because I am primarily interested in learning the ropes with my DAW and plugins. The song is coming along great but I've hit a brick wall trying to find a few notes that are heavily processed with delay in the tune. There's so much delay that I can't determine how many parts there are or which notes are being played. If anyone has the time or inclination, could you give the tune a listen to see if you could make heads or tails of it? The name of the song is Cosmic Messenger and the artist is Jean Luc Ponty.
    Thanks in advance.

My posts are all pending approval right now so this may be late. The delay happens around the 1:45 mark in the song.

3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Just arpeggio in the same scale.

4. Victor

Victor Noisemaker

[​IMG]Hi, this is what I can hear in this song...I've attached a image and midi file.

Midi here:
    Code:
    http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/77780766/file.html

5. strumlord

strumlord Newbie

Thank you so much!