need help extracting spectrasonics omnisphere 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by illiad, Aug 31, 2016.

1. illiad

illiad Newbie

Hey guys, I'm a new member to the site and have repeatedly visited for info and to see what's going on in the online musician world, so I decided to set up an account. In the most humble way I can ask, I need help.

So I downloaded Omni 2 and whenever I try to open the first dvd and install it, it says I need rar.00 as in this picture: . I have the file, but there's no way for me to put it in any other file (I tried to make a new folder on my desktop, but the explorer showed that it was empty.) But to be honest, I have no idea how to go about this type of thing, seeing as to how other programs I've installed are much simpler to actually install. Can anyone advise on what I'm supposed to do?

Thanks a ton in advance.

3. Vincent Mayfield

Vincent Mayfield Newbie

Hey I'm having the same problem, were you able to figure this out?

Attached Files:

4. mofo-

mofo- Newbie

corrupted rar file. check the rar archive with the included sfv file with a program like quicksfv (if sfv is included). But really u need to replace the file with a good file, that is, if there is one. Sometimes things get packed with 1 or more corrupted files and then you're basicly f*ed. Maybe there are tools these days that are able to repair rar files though, i dont know, i havent had to repair a rar archive in ages.

5. ClaudeBalls

ClaudeBalls Producer

Occasionally using different extraction software will work. I have about 6 different ones, sometimes you get lucky.