Need feedback for Industrial Techno (with melodies I swear it)

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Valentin Crasnier, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Valentin Crasnier

Valentin Crasnier Newbie

Hi from France !

Indu techno | 136 BPM | Ableton

Hope you like it, any feedback appreciate :)

Thanks a lot and take care !

• Love it! Love it! x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

@Valentin Crasnier I am absolutely loving this! Very hypnotic. Makes me miss my XTC days. Really, really loving this track. I honestly can't think of anything to pick-apart.

Followed on SoundCloud.

Keep doing what you're doing, and take care to you, too.:cheers:

4. Valentin Crasnier

Valentin Crasnier Newbie

@Parasite-B Oh thanks for the support it's not finished, just a pre master. I have to improve the mix before the master made by a friend.

We keep in touch on Soundcloud

5. I think it's really well done. Certainly makes me want to move with it. I'm not sure I heard 'the melodies I swear it' parts. Not that it needed it. But I couldn't find it. Back in my day, the 90's this would just be hard techno. 3am to 6am fog machines and lasers, hands in the air making the laser light ripple. Great days. I'd sweat for this song.

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Parasite-B

Parasite-B Platinum Record

@Valentin Crasnier sorry I've not replied sooner. I take huge breaks from all forms of social media. But you're very welcome. And yo, sounds good to me, man!

Looking forward to hearing the final mix. Though this one really does fucking kick ass! :D

Oh, and thank you for following us, and the likes on some of our tracks. Literally just logged back into our SoundCloud.

As you can probably see there's been a fair amount of time since our last upload. I have spent pretty much all of this lockdown trying to learn more about mixing and production. We've also taken quite a different approach to the track we're working on right now. More a case of defining our sound.

i just hope it shows when we finally get to a point of being able to upload this track.

Much love to you, and your craft. Keep doing what you fucking do!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  7. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

This shit bangs:speaker::speaker:

If you add any melodies to this I'm blocking you. This is perfect as is:wink:

8. Woask

Woask Member

I think the percussive elements could be a bit louder. But so far so good. The pad is to much in the end for me. Doesn't fit so well. But you're good producer. Not my fav track but it doesn't sound bad in all respects.
    Maybe you can also critizise my track I posted earlier?

9. virusg

virusg Rock Star

fuckN tune mate, I really really like it, thats rave, trance, tech and some melody all in one ...BRAVO! :bow:

10. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

That's some slammin' old skool techno for sure!

There's a small break between 4' 21'' - 4' 24'' - i was amazed you didn't loop/carry that riff over into the following section, 'cos i reckon it'd really add some extra harmonic & rhythmic zing to the proceedings... just a small observation, 'cos in any event i'd certainly be happy to work up a sweat to this in the appropriate environment - well done!

11. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

voie épaisse DMT T T Tribal Techno je pense que c'est chill nice space flow seule la fin est un peu moins mais une bonne piste partout rien de mal avec Je l'ai écouté sur mon téléphone et ça sonnait bien
    Love it...:speaker:

Your from france check out this channel on youtube it's france
    https://www.youtube.com/c/StrobStudioMixingMastering

12. Plainview

Plainview Rock Star

how the fuck do you make an iphone earpods vibrate I could feel the sub in my chest , please share your secrets :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List