Need an mp3 recording software with input channel selection.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Adam R. K., Sep 4, 2019.

1. Adam R. K.

Adam R. K. Noisemaker

So im doing recording stuff in my DAW, playing that back through focusrite scarlett 18i8 interface, there on the interface i do a loopback (rca output connected into rca input on the interface itself) and like so from 18 interface channels (that all go back through usb), 2 (channel 9 and 10 - those are for RCA input on the interface) are the final DAW playback. Now i CAN record with voicemeeter potato by selecting "Patch ASIO inputs to strips [9][10]" BUT Voicemeeter sucks because i get audio crackling every time i use google chrome or any other web browser. Yes i have checked all sampling rates and they do match, same for bit depth.

Now i am looking for a different application to record mp3 with. NO i don't want to use my DAW bounce to disc option because of reasons.

I am also looking for a non-voicemeeter application to route virtual audio cables internally in the system.

Greetings.