Need an Important & Urgent Feedback.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by MrLyannMusic, Nov 15, 2014.

1. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Hey Audiosex people!

Hope you well and healthy,

Today i'm asking for feedback!

i have been kinda hired by an association to Produce for them some music that it has been already written by someone else, received 4 packs of midi files to work on it!

i'm still in the first one, i don't want to pass to other until i'm fully satisfied with the first one! so i'm asking for all kinda feedbacks!

was ORDERED to not touch the melo and composition,

i did produce mix and master the track my self,

so here it is :

http://soundcloud.com/sergentcaesar/01-agita-final/s-vnsIv

Or click here : Soundcloud Link

what i'm interested in : Feedback about quality, mixing mastering, balancing elements, eq anything that comes to your mind!

PS : Download before you listen.

Let me hear what you're gonna say!

hope you enjoy anyway,

MLM

3. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

So your work is basically importing the midis into your daw, assigning instruments to the tracks, do some mixing and that's it?
    I'm sorry, I cannot give you a worthy feedback. But I have a question:
    Why do you accept this kind of work? Producing is more than recording a midi playback. This would be completely against most producers self esteem.

4. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

I'm a part of an association, and so far my part was to do this, later we were gonna record some few real elements and add them to the mix, then we finish the work at the studio.

5. helder777

helder777 Newbie

Very nice orchestra elements, but this drums didn't matched it, i don't know if they are week or what, just don't feel right, i guess the toms are week while the snare is to powerful.
    There's a whole in the low end at 1:16, a bass will really improve.

The bass is freakin overpower at 2:14. The drums have been eaten. Need to lower this bass.

Well in general everything is nicely mix, but that bass screwed the whole mix, at least for me.

Can you gave some feedback on my track? http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/15034-progressive-house-track-chase-feed4feed/

Thanks.