Need A Volunteer For An Easy Task

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catalyst, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Would any of our trusty VIP members like to volunteer to do a quick and easy task to help with the Audiosexed album? I need you to download an Excel spreadsheet and see who still needs to be contacted (4 members I believe) and write a mass message reminding them that the deadline for submissions is the 3rd if they would like to submit a track. I don't currently have Excel installed and I have too much stuff to take care of otherwise I'd do it myself. If you'd like to help out post here and I will send you the details. I need a person as soon as possible, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :bow:

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro Staff Member

Sure, no problem. :thumbsup:
    That is however, if I belong to that VIP group :rofl:

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Wow that was so quick, you're the best Andrew. Let me get the PM together and I will send you the details in a few minutes. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. :bow:

Andrew you're VIP all day every day. I just wanted to make sure it was someone trustworthy that I could count on to get it done because we don't have wiggle room on the deadline.