Need a little help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by homer_simpson, Feb 20, 2023.

1. homer_simpson

homer_simpson Platinum Record

Hey bros and sis,

I need little help. I want to make my own remix of James Hype "Ferrari" for my sick close friend. But I cant find anywhere some remix packs (vocals and guitars more needed) so my question is:

- can someone tell me/show me how to cut vocals and guitar part from the full track with spectralayers or sth like that?
    - or maybe someone already have some of kind remix pack of this track on HDD
    - is any place on the net for the good quality of acapella files and/or some additional packs for remix etc?

Yeah I know, its a little noobish questions etc but I never do this becouse I dont needed to.

So I believe in you my bros and sis :)

cheers!

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

you should use Hit 'N Mix RipX to create your stems of the song. You can find both Mac/PC versions on sister site.

it takes awhile to rip the song into stems, but the quality is very good and it is very easy to use.

Fuse Audio Labs DrumsSSX can be used to separate drum parts. You can find a R2R release of the entire bundle. You just have to bounce them individually because it works as an fx plugin. See what results RipX gives you first. You may not need very much else, depending on the song.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
  4. CrayonBox

CrayonBox Newbie

I couldn't find any actual stems of that song, but you could try and isolate the vocals yourself.

Look up UVR5, or Ultimate Vocal Remover 5 on Google or on GitHub and install it (it's completely free and open-source).
    I found this to be way better than paid services like lalal.ai etc. and since the parts of the song that have vocals are not that cluttered with instruments, I'm sure you can achieve great results with uvr5.

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

There is an already ripped pack of it, because there are so many remixes of this it looks like they had a contest...

You could also sample the same way.

What is Ferrari a remix of?

I Need a Girl (Part Two)

"Ferrari" is a song by English DJ and producer James Hype and British singer Miggy Dela Rosa, released as a single through Island Records and the Cross on 15 March 2022. It samples "I Need a Girl (Part Two)" by P. Diddy and Ginuwine featuring Loon, Mario Winans, and Tammy Ruggieri (2002).