Need a helpful hand with rapidgator

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Synclavier, Sep 4, 2024 at 10:26 PM.

1. Synclavier

Synclavier Rock Star

Hello audioheads. Sorry for such strange request, rapidgator doesn't work in my country, can some kind folk with a rapidgator premium help me to download a movie?

If such requests are against the rules please delete it.

3. aphelion

aphelion Newbie

Hi, I think a debrid service would work for this (if not please someone correct me)

If you don't know how it works, it's basically a service that hosts it's own premium accounts on these file hosting servers like rapidgator, katfile, mega etc.
    You pay a subscription and you can download from all of these with unlimited speeds and all the benefits of premium

My favorite is realdebrid, you just pay a one time fee. It doesn't auto renew and it's pretty cheap

Alternatively a VPN. that would also bypass the country restriction of course

4. stopped

stopped Producer

most debrid services end up directing you to links from the original fileshare services, so if those servers have a country's IP blocked, you'll still not get access (without a VPN)

5. ToddlerTN

ToddlerTN Noisemaker

Real-Debrid caches the downloads on their own servers for a period of time and redirects you to their hosted files. Same for torrent files and magnet links. I just tested this with a Rapidgator file to verify, and when I "unrestrict my link" through Real-Debrid, the redirected download comes from download.real-debrid.com, so I think this is not an issue.