Ned944 Alive and Well

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ned944, Jan 27, 2018.

1. ned944

ned944 Moderator

My Friends, I'm so sorry for the Confusion over my Death Announcement. I was traveling Due to my Fathers Illness and Unfortunate Death, and only had access to a phone, email and no access to the forum. I never read the 1st thread, so do not know what all was in that thread, kind of creepy to think about reading it now, wouldn't want to. I must thank you all for the condolences in the other thread though, they truly touched my heart! I have been home for a couple of weeks now but suffered a double Whammy as I have been fighting the FLU. Damn vicious this year!

As far as my true name being revealed here, life is funny that way. I have always tried to be Fair and just to all in this forum and will continue to be. So on that note, I would appreciate the respect of everyone to continue to refer to me as ned944 or Ned. as this is what I have been known by online for 3 decades. This Forum is filled with the best and most caring people on the internet, despite the occasional dispute or problem, that's why we are all here. there is no place better to be. You guys Rock!! This Forum Rocks!!

I knew my father was old and not in good health, But I just didn't expect things to happen like they did, big shock, mentally, still trying to wrap my head around the whole event. I will figure it out and work through the stages of grief and get back to a place of acceptance. So thank you guys for your patience and understanding.

• Love it! Love it! x 31
    • Like Like x 10
    • List
  3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Good you´re back ned!! :wink:

Sorry about your father.

Cheers

4. Beth

Beth Guest

Keep good people around you Ned to help get you through that grieving process...I know you will :)
    Sorry to hear about your flu....i hear you there as i had it for weeks !
    Great though to see you back alive 'n kickin' on the forum......welcome home :)

[​IMG]

5. electriclash

electriclash Guest

So sorry to hear about your Dad's passing, I hope the family is doing well.

Meanwhile it's FANTASTIC to see you online again sir! Good luck beating this flu!! Sending positive vibes to you and your crew in this difficult time :mates:

6. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

Ned,
    First and foremost, my condolences to you and your family for the lost of your Father.
    Secondly, welcome back brother, and hope you are doing ok, and getting well over this deranged flu thats going around. Just know everyone here truly loves ya as family and would be here for you and your family, because that what family does. Glad to see you back...

7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Hi Ned, Glad you are well, and back. :wink:

8. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

My man, glad that your still chuggin and wish you good health

9. NicoDPS

NicoDPS Platinum Record

Welcome Back Ned! :wink:

10. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

Godbless ned, it WAS a bit of a roller coaster for some of us who know you! I was SO DAMN HAPPY to find out you are still with us, but I say that with all sensitivity and condolences on the loss of your father. Be well my friend.

11. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

glad to hear that you are still rockin! :welcome:

12. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

Hey Ned. Glad all is well with you and condolences to you for your dad's passing. Something told me that the pictures posted seemed a bit older than I figured you were ( I know you from another site too :wink:) I lost my mom around the same time so although she was ill as well, still hard to accept. Cherish the memories, stay well and make music! :mates:

13. Again, sadness and condolences for your loss though overjoyed for your still being here and now.

I am currently in the States visiting my own father who has had some hard physical hits this past year and is now heading into a state of feebleness...the vicissitudes of aging. I will sooner than later share your heartbreak and am spending quality time with him for a couple more weeks until I must return home. Harsh times but feel fortunate to have these days with him.

14. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Glad to hear you are still with us Ned ... :mates:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion Producer

Can't keep a good Ned down! I can only imagine what it is like to deal with your father's departure. May you feel supported by the love surrounding you. A lot of folks are glad you are still here. So, kick that Flu where the sun doesn't shine!

16. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Hi Ned, we don't know each other (as yet) but as has been said already above I'm sorry for your loss of your dad but glad you're alive and kicking.

tc

17. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Although among these posters I'm the youngster in terms of membership duration, I dare to say there's no doubt that we ALL are very happy that you're still with us and at the same time are very sorry for your loss. :mates:

18. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    I'm really sorry for what you're going through, my friend. Time will put thIngs in place. It always does. Meanwhile, know that here, at your virtual home, people truly care about such a nice guy like yourself, who's always been around lending a hand long before becoming a mod. I hope you get well soon so we see you around here more often.

Peace.