Nebula 4 (on mac) moving files?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by northwinds, Nov 10, 2021.

1. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

Hi all
    Loving Nebula 4 again since I discovered azzimovs skins:
    https://www.patreon.com/azzimov/posts?filters[tag]=FREE Lib Included

But as a result my system disk is shrinking with all the amazing libraries and I was hoping to add in some of the 96K versions!

I previously contacted Acustica Audio to ask them if it was possible to move libraries to a non system drive but they gave me some excuse that this was an OS issue and didn't want to know.
    I've tried various sybolic links, etc but none seem to wok in a way that Nebula likes?

Has anyone tried this on a mac and succedded?

Cheers!

3. northwinds

northwinds Kapellmeister

Got it fixed via help on the N4 users FB page. I was trying to manually symlink and make aliases to the vectors folder after I'd moved it and Logic X just kept crashing on startup. Someone suggested using a freeware app called symboliclinker and all works great now! Just leaving this here in case someone has similar problems. I guess it must be something to do with permissions or something behind the scenes the app fixes that doing it manually misses.