Nebula 4 help

Discussion in 'Software' started by issaaudiothing, Aug 4, 2021.

1. issaaudiothing

issaaudiothing Noisemaker

Hello I recently discovered the wonderfull world of Nebula so I grabbed some programs on sister's site! Every Nebula 4 skin is working perfectly but i wondered if there is a trick to make N3 skins work in N4? There are a lot of cool N3 programs but when i use them in N4 I only get the gray thing with sliders. Can somebody help me make them work please?

Thanks

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Use Cupwise N3 skins in Nebula4 !
    Cupwise Nebula3 skins allows program switching from the skin UI, without loosing knob adjustments. This greatly improves workflow!

This video shows how to install and use N3 skins under Nebula4
    (new method: no more Nebula3 addon needed)

4. issaaudiothing

issaaudiothing Noisemaker

Thanks for the help but every N3 library that I have don't have a Setup folder so this method doesn't work unfortunatelly :/

5. macros

macros Guest

I'm also late to the game here, but nebula has sky rocketed to the top of my chart as far as cool. unfortunately where I'm at right now everything is exclusively off the sister site, but when I'm able to change that I will. (To ease my guilt I've been hyping it up whenever I talk music with someone hah)

in the meantime I have a few questions too, and the gearspace thread is like 500 pages long so asking here seems better ha. I've got N3 and N4, and I pretty much just only use N4, but recently I figured out the skins are awesome and certain ones like TimP's or the Moog EQ from AlexB seem to be only N3 compatible. besides possible engine CPU optimization (I'm mostly freezing stuff so not a huge deal) any reason not to use nebula 3 to utilize the skins? and I actually have a Nvidia 1070 and I thought nebula 3 actually was able to utilize that, so who knows. I was just going to use the setup program for neb3 to save them as separate vsts.

speaking of skins, I'm guessing there is a good chance you're a nebula user if you're reading this- there is a skin for the h.o. kush Clairphonic and the one missing library off the sister site just got re-uploaded, so check it out if you are curious. yeah I think between the actual great quality of the sound and how using it forces me to be more methodical and mindful of what I'm doing it's incredibly fun and powerful.