Naughty Seal Audio Perfect Drums

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Greggers, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Greggers

Greggers Kapellmeister

Perfect Drums is the innovative virtual drum instrument, featuring an intelligent sampling engine, that enables anyone to create unique multi-sampled instruments and share them in an easy and convenient way.

The Drums
    First of all Perfect Drums gives you some of the best drum samples on the market. Recorded in a professional studio by experienced engineers, they are made to sit perfectly in the mix, giving the instant punch, depth and fatness to your tracks. With a total of 67 instruments, including: 4 kick drums, 6 snare drums, 12 toms and 45 cymbals by some of the best drum manufacturers currently out there, Prefect Drums is able to compliment any music style and will quickly become your go to drum sample library for all times.

The Sampler
    But Perfect Drums is not just another sample library. It is also your own ultimate fully-featured sampler. And here is where it comes in to it’s own. Imagine if you could create multi-sampled drum instruments incorporating: full control over different articulations, microphone groups, dynamic layers and every single audio sample in a quick and easy way? That is all possible in Perfect Drums... Furthermore, you can share or sell your instruments knowing everyone is able to load them using a free version of the Perfect Drums Player plugin.

The Mixer
    Perfect Drums also features a mixer with incredible flexibility. It gives the user comprehensive metering, instrument level, pan & phase controls, parallel processing groups, fully configurable mix routings, including internal auxiliary busses and multiple outputs. Perfect Drums is able to carry out any mixing task, keeping your drums in a perfect balance.

The software comes as 64bit VST, AU, AAX plugin compatible with both MAC and Windows operating systems.

Feature Highlights:
    • Extensive sound library, containing 67 meticulously sampled instruments
    • Parallel processing sample group
    • High-end reverb sample group
    • Smart Instrument Loading algorithm
    • Smart Instrument Preview feature
    • Intelligent Sampling Engine
    • FREE Perfect Drums Player, enabling anyone to load your instruments
    • PD CLOUD community (coming soon!)
    • Incredible mixing capabilities to keep your drums in a perfect balance
    http://theperfectdrums.com/

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

I purchased this wen it first came out its Killer \m/ i tested it out on this Demo a few months ago wen i got it >>> new update an library for this Sampler comin this weekend >>>

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Hi Jaymz,

no reply since Sep. 26? You surely do not deserve this so I got to change it immediately :yes:.

The basic sound seems quite convincing (heard worse), I like the 8 round robin samples and the sampler options look very interesting.
    The main disadvantages for me are: only 3 toms, only 2 hit positions for the snare and only 3 velocity layers in the default kit pieces.
    But for anyone who's fine with this it's definitely worth a try.

And btw I like your demo :wink:

5. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

New update for it coming soon adding alot of new features more toms and other enhancements... i like the option you mentioned for building my own kits that was the main reason i purchased this ...New update theirs also a Huge new library coming with it >>> Thank you for checking the song out! i really dont spend much time on this soundcloud account i just upload demos sometimes>>> if you commented on it i didnt see it ;)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  6. goodmood

goodmood Noisemaker

No torrent for this anywhere, weird.... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Its @Jaymz `s company, just ask him for a DVD box. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. goodmood

goodmood Noisemaker

Well, I am sharing my drum-samples too, so why not?!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

waiting on the new update ;) >>> \m/

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  10. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Selling it cheap.. Pretty decent ready to go presets.. and just to make it clear.. no iLok on this one (that info is just a for a few that have that as a criteria if something is good or not)..

11. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

new update thats on the way \m/

12. Riot7

Riot7 Platinum Record

The drums sound great. Seriously probably the best "out of the box" -album ready sound for modern heavy rock / metal you can buy.

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Holy shit man, these kits sounds really good. I am seriously impressed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  14. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Brother they Really are killer drop in kits >>unlike alot of heat they are getting for being late on the update im ok with it cause i want this thing to Rock with no Bugs and be able to do quick demos >>> they said it would be released before now but they want it spot on befor releasing to the public >>>i agree with them i want it stable even if the wait was longer \m/ The package i purchased wen it was first released was $150 >>> plus this new update and all the new kits Libraries are free to existing users >>> not a bad deal at all \m/ the price will rise on the release of the Update so its a win win \m/ it will be around before to long lol >>> they put alot of work into this thing and for a new company its pretty stellar \m/

15. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

The Demo i did up above was quick >>> only thing i did was bus them out to seperate tracks in the DAW and cut a lil lowend... used the first stock Drum kit preset... recorded bass, guitar and thats about it no other EQ at all not even on the master >>> i pushed it thru my mastering pre and back in >>> ok for a quick one haha >>> oh yeah and of course with soundclouds unbeatable quality playback just adds to the sound LMAO!!!!!!!! >>> if you want all you can stand digital distortion soundcloud has you coverd :winker:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  16. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Doesnt matter what the protection is on these drums and it aint much forsure lol but ive had it since day one and it Kills every Drum program i have period for Heavy Rock,Metal,you just cant beat it for this Genre... theirs alot of Crap software on iLok just for the ones who think only the good is locked lol >>> hell thats the heaviest target to be unlocked is iLok lol But just to help you aid in your sale if you are selling this cheap anyone who buys it is a winner cause it Rocks Solid Like A MF \m/