Native Instruments - Transient Master and Vintage Comps Standalone versions

Discussion in 'Software News' started by MARJU GRLYO, Nov 15, 2012.

1. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Hi !

I just received an email from Native Instruments saying that they just released a new versions of Transient Master and the Vintage Compressors that used to be in Guitar Rig are now stand alone !

That's an interesting news to me as I got Transient Master, hope it will be for you or hope to see it on Audioz soon !

Bye :mates:

3. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Speaking of this? http://www.native-instruments.com/#/de/products/producer/effects/vintage-compressors/

The only thing that really interests me about these is the DBX 160 Comp., since I already have a few 1176s an LA2As, although Softube really make incredible plugins, imho. Plus, since I am a Maschine owner, I already got the Transient Master as a single Plugin. It Came for free with the Last update (v. 1.8).

4. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Yep those ones ! Wow they changed a lot ! I wasn't very fan but maybe they would be more interesting outside of Guitar Rig ! Plus maybe they updated them...

Oh yeah that wasn't new ? They sent me the email half an hour ago... :snuffy:

5. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Good find! ima get them asap

6. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

i use them in Guitar Rig and they sound good thanks for the info..

7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

hoped for something like price reduced K5, but this is just bad as offer - since im not really interested in such vintage plugins.

8. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

99 Euros for all 3 Plugins (special offer til Nov. 26) is a fair price for Softube Plugs, if you don't own a LA 2A, 1176 and DBX 160 emulation already. BTW: I don't know of any DBX 160 Plugins besides the UAD Version.