Native Instruments 'THE GIANT'

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Studio 555, May 21, 2012.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

Native Instruments 'THE GIANT'

A huge and highly versatile piano‏...

[​IMG]

*** LARGER THAN LIFE PIANO ***

THE NEW GO-TO PIANO

You've never seen or heard a piano like this. THE GIANT captures the sound of the world's biggest upright piano to deliver something even bigger: An intense, dynamic playing experience with a sound that’s nothing short of inspiring.

From urban pop, film score pathos, soft piano ballads, driving rock riffs or dim jazzy timbres, the untreated sound of THE GIANT instantly satisfies – straight out of the box. Add detailed control options and a dark, cinematic version of the instrument, and THE GIANT’s distinctiveness is matched only by its versatility. Meet your new go-to piano for virtually any style.

Product type : Uniquely direct upright piano plus avant-garde cinematic sounds
    For use with : Free KONTAKT 5 PLAYER and KONTAKT 5
    Sound category : Piano, contemporary, cinematic, atmospheres
    Size (Mac / PC) : 3.9 GB
    System requirements : FREE KONTAKT 5 PLAYER or KONTAKT 5. Please also see the KONTAKT 5 PLAYER system requirements and the KONTAKT 5 PLAYER FAQ

Full Version Price : 99,00 €

More detailed infos as well as Audio Demos and a User Manual (PDF) can be found directly via its Official Native Instruments Webpage :

Native Instruments 'The GIANT'

3. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

My God, it sounds AWESOME !!! (It's not the most original piano ever, though, but I love it vibes !)

I received the email earlier today, can't wait to try it ! (Or if I can afford the next Komplete update)

4. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

Now who will crack it? :rofl:

5. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Same one who cracked Damage. ;)

6. zspin.stomp.shuffle

zspin.stomp.shuffle Newbie

:dancing: looks cool.

7. Horsemen

Horsemen Member

What crack

works in ASSiGN KONTAKT 5.0.2

8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

its more a question who will buy it the same with damage ...

9. MARJU GRLYO

MARJU GRLYO Noisemaker

Their was a guy who wanted to share Damage who needed help to rar the files on Mac, I don't know what happened, I'm not sure someone helped him, which is weird because a lot of people is waiting for that one... I tried to tell him to contact some people I met here, but don't know what happened next. Or maybe it was a fake I don't know... (He seemed kinda lost because he knew a Youtube tutorial about how to rar the stuff but still asking if it was the right way blah blah blah)

Hope this Giant will come up soon :dancing:

Smaller and cheaper than Damage so maybe we got a chance !