Native Instruments Symphony Essentials vs Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by OrchFan, Apr 18, 2020.

1. anggawbsn

anggawbsn Noisemaker

I don't know why, but I never trust Native Instrument when it comes to Orchestra Music or Epic Music.
    They're basically for electronic music, they don't sound so realistic. And ofcourse it depend on your composition too, but some big orchestra company they sounds realistic out of the box, you don't have to do too much tweak.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

I could spend some time mixing but once the template is ready,I'll be good to go.The reason I am not fond of writing for a single patches is that I start to have a feeling as if I don't even know what I did.Also the sample libraries included in Symphony Essentials were created by Soundiron, Audiobro and Sonuscore

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

That's true. Amadeus and "The Orchestra" are the best small libraries hands down (both made by Sonuscore) if you want to use both individual and global patches.
    So for the same reason perhaps another light Orchestra without detailed patches but entire sections samples could be best. I don't know about NI Essentials in genera, even less for epic stuff.
    Perhaps a slimmed down one mic 8Dio Majestica? I remember trying it but I stuck with "The Orchestra". But in my case I want to have individual patches. A simple Cello line accompanying (can't believe I typed this well) the rhythm of a track is just so beautiful...

4. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

All True except that Amadeus was sampled by Indiginus

5. SpyFx ✪

SpyFx ✪ Guest

^ for this i would recommend to you :wink: :bow: :
    https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/41
    ^ light on the cpu & you will need 8gigs of hard disk space,Orchestral Tools Inspire 2,it is great trust me :wink:
    ^ this is what you should be getting imho Audio Imperia Jaeger (also check Nucleus & Nucleus lite) :wink::bow: :

Have a great day everyone ! :wink: :bow:

6. OrchFan

OrchFan Ultrasonic

Nucleus is wow! I'll save some money for that

7. Fireplayer

Fireplayer Newbie

To Xupito.
    The Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra was not created by Sonuscore and was not sampled by Indiginus.
    The library was created by Sonic Scores and the Kontakt scripting was done by Indiginus.
    Please get your facts correct before posting.

8. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I stand corrected. Thanks :wink:
    Wrong person. You're welcome :wink: