Native Instruments Session Horns Pro KONTAKT - MAGNETRiXX [oddsox]

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by binarycoders, Aug 20, 2016.

1. binarycoders

binarycoders Member

I downloaded this release but "Session Horns Pro Library Part 15.pkg" is corrupted and no one on the net knows where to get it...anyone here can assist??

Thanks !

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

I hope...

As at first glance, and after some searches via 'Google', it seems that this 'Session Horns Pro Library Part 15.pkg' contains the 'infamous' file(s) which is (are) corrupted : 'Tuba'.
    From here, maybe you can find its 'WIN PC' counterpart, either thanks to a Download Site, or a Torrent (if still available).

Normally, this 'Tuba' file(s) is in 'Kontakt' proprietary Format, and should end with the suffix(es) : '.nkx', '.nkr', '.nkc'., so by replacing the corrupt(ed) file(s) within your 'Native Instruments Session Horns Pro Library', you should get that 'Tuba' Instrument Library fully working...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  4. binarycoders

binarycoders Member

Yeap, I spent a lot of time last night trying to get that Tuba file "SHP_014.nkc" and finally just got it already extracted. ! Thanks a lot anyways !!!!! Greatly appreciated.

5. Ingrinator

Ingrinator Newbie

hey guys I am having the same problem here, I didn't quit get what I needed to do.
    I'm trying to download an other SPH 014 but I can't find any other torrent than the oddsox one

6. Tech X

Tech X Newbie

Hi Ingrinator - having read the post and other posts, hopefully I can explain what you need to do.
    In your application of, open a new address and paste this in:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:538127bc9c917587a000f69fd50ece6fdeee1d2c
    Then select the files you need. You may need to add some trackers, also there are not many seeds so it might take some time.
    Hope this helps

7. Isach96

Isach96 Newbie

I bro I'm sorry for bothering you but I tried to download the SPH 014 file from given torrent link by tech x but it doesn't work now, please can you give to me that file, I'm stuck with tuba instrument too, please it would be awesome :)