Native Instruments S61 MKII Laggy Graphics

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Vincent Price, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Vincent Price

Vincent Price Kapellmeister

Hello

I have the Native instruments S61 MKII and with Cubase the mixer section works fine, but when in Logic Pro the graphics on the S61 are very laggy and glitchy. Has anyone else had this on Logic?

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

I have the S49 on Mojave, Logic 10.5.1. I have not seen it but the controller is relatively new. Has it always been this way, or did it just randomly develop? Which OS/processor/Logic Pro versions? someone will probably need that info to help.

4. Vincent Price

Vincent Price Kapellmeister

I have only just noticed it today, I haven't been using the keyboard lately and only just looked at the mixer section today but I have definitely used the mixer section in the past with Cubase and it was never like this. I am on Mojave and I am on Logic 10.5.0