Native Instruments, Rise and Hit fix

Discussion in 'Software' started by devyzed, Aug 9, 2020.

1. devyzed

devyzed Newbie

I have had quite a struggle with trying to get Rise & Hit working, it couldn't find the files when I was trying to open one of the instruments. Searching for a solution on the internet wasn't very effective either, so I have tried some things my self and came to a very easy solution. You simply have to change the name of the folder 'Rise and Hit' to 'rise and hit library'. I saw many people having this issue but couldn't really come to a solution so I thought this is worth sharing with you. Hope this helps you when you want to fix your Rise and Hit!

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

What a weird problem.
    It seems, at least for Mac, another way to fix it is the other side's: rename "Rise and Hit.nicnt" to "Rise And Hit.nicnt"
    Haven't tried myself on PC.

Source: https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/my-rise-and-hit-library-error.270486/