Native Instruments releases: Flesh - Reaktor instrument by Tim Exile

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Nov 17, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

FLESH uses a set of advanced algorithms to turn rhythmic source material into all the elements of a complete production, including basslines, melodies, chords, harmonies, and more. The instrument is aimed at creative producers looking to enhance their live sets or find fresh inspiration for their original productions through a fun, improvisational approach.

[​IMG]

“The concept for FLESH came to me when touring with my custom looping, beatmaking, and improvising instrument that I built in REAKTOR,” says Tim Exile. “I was missing a way to make harmonic and melodic material in a live, improvised scenario. I wanted something that would empower me to create expressive and dynamic sounds which fit in perfectly with whatever was going on at the time.”

[​IMG]

FLESH was designed to be a fun and easy-to-use performance instrument.
    Its advanced algorithms analyze the transients and spectral profile of sampled source material in the background. This information is then sent to four audio engines as curves and triggers for re-synthesizing the source material. The result is dynamic riffs, grooves, and chords that retain the feel of the original sample. This advanced processing is made possible by the REAKTOR 6 engine.

[​IMG]

FLESH comprises four audio engines, plus effects and modulation sections. Each engine has a specific function, from changing the sonic character of the sample itself to transforming it into a monophonic sequence or lead, chords, or sub-bass frequencies. Additionally, the sound generated can be further modified by the effects section and modulation page. The effects section re-creates a highly-modified dub delay while the modulation page allows producers to add subtle to radical motion to their sound.

[​IMG]

FLESH features a streamlined control set allowing for radical changes to the rhythmic and tonal output of the instrument. Producers can play rich harmonic progressions, trigger and switch source samples and sound snapshots, then tweak parameters across all engines at once in real time. A clever system of global macro controls allows for consistent and tactile live tweaking on just four main controls – Spectrum, Character, Length, Mod.

[​IMG]

FLESH is the first REAKTOR Instrument designed from the ground up to get the most out of the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards. FLESH uses the Light Guide to provide tight visual feedback, highlighting sounds and samples, and sequenced harmonies. Native Map® automaps parameters to the eight control knobs on the KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards. Users can also save presets – including samples – and recall them in real time.

[​IMG]

Tim Exile has seen his career move from performing in small clubs, to big stages around the world and releasing albums on the Planet Mu and Warp imprints. For the last years, Tim has worked closely with Native Instruments to design his own set of ‘audio instruments’ including THE MOUTH and THE FINGER.

[​IMG]

AT A GLANCE:
    Product type: KOMPLETE Instrument
    For use with: Runs in the free REAKTOR 6 PLAYER or the latest version of REAKTOR 6
    Number of Sounds: 70 snapshots
    Sound Category: Synthesizer
    Download size: 300 MB
    System requirements: Free REAKTOR 6 PLAYER or REAKTOR 6.
    Please see the REAKTOR 6 PLAYER system requirements and the REAKTOR 6 PLAYER FAQ

Flesh for Reaktor 6 and Reaktor 6 Player is available for purchase for $99 USD / 99 EUR / £89 GBP

[​IMG]

More INFO: Native Instruments | Flesh

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

wow

i am not hyped. :D

4. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Would love to pair this with some Twisted tools ensembles.

5. DKB

DKB Producer

Looks like another great plugin from Tim exile. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on this one looks like sum serious fun .

6. mouse

mouse Member

Shame it only works on samples and not live sound sources.

7. mcclaine

mcclaine Ultrasonic

Fucking awesome....

8. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

If someone wants to go in on it, let me know.

9. DanielFaraday

DanielFaraday Platinum Record

This is awesome. Really.

10. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Gotta love the Time Exile stuff. :thumbsup:

11. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Would nice if we see this one pop up ;-)

12. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

Looks like great fun.

13. statik

statik Audiosexual

damn this thing is insane!