Native instruments Reaktor 6.4.3 Error reading file windows 10

Discussion in 'Software' started by FrankWhite23, Sep 19, 2022.

1. FrankWhite23

FrankWhite23 Producer

hey guys i'm wondering if anyone could assist me with this trouble shooting process
    i'm trying to install Reaktor 6 from the sister site and i once had it installed before but only 1 library was activated and working. when i go to install it the install wizard gives me a error
    Error
    Error reading from file: and its the path to the Native Instruments Deutsch.rtf it says that i need to Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.. which i looked it is in the data folder in my downloads with the install .exe.. anybody know what to do here it only gives me 3 options abort, retry, ignore and i tried all 3 with the only one working is abort. i'm guessing it is trying to install that file from my download but some reason it is not reading it properly.. and help would be nice.. thank you.

3. BlackWinny

BlackWinny Platinum Record

Seems to be simply an issue with the spaces in the name.

Just ignore it. Then let the installation complete.
    An RTF file is generally just a text file of secondary information, with very few importance. If you double-clic it (you say that is does exist) you will see that its content is not very important. It won't prevent you to install all the plugin and its really important files.

4. FrankWhite23

FrankWhite23 Producer

It is preventing me from installing .. even when I hit ignore or retry it won't let me complete the installation

5. FrankWhite23

FrankWhite23 Producer

It's weird I just went back a version and everything works.. guess I'm stuck on this till I can update.. problem solved