Native Instruments Native Access Hidden/Temporary Download Folder

Discussion in 'Software' started by dickie001x, Nov 27, 2019.

1. dickie001x

dickie001x Newbie

Title says it all - where does NA temporarily store the downloading file before it installs and deletes it (on a Mac)?

Thanks
    Dickie

3. Talula

Talula Rock Star

open NA preferences, see download location

4. dickie001x

dickie001x Newbie

Thanks, but that's not what I meant. Not the download location (for apps/plugins/content, etc) but I mean the 'temporary' / invisible location where it downloads to before it performs the installation and then trashes the downloads. I want to 'catch' the updates before they're updated and trashed.

5. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

Same place, you set a download folder location. I have a temp one on a standard HDD (not my SSD)
    This is different to the "install location"

6. Talula

Talula Rock Star

Sure? I see all downloading files, copy them before deleting. I changed the folder - and I can see files there. What about hidden files settings? Do you see hidden files?

7. techdevil

techdevil Rock Star