Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Lazer Dice v1.1.0 HYBRID-R2R

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by wicked, Feb 3, 2015.

1. wicked

wicked Newbie

I did everything in R2R.txt:
    1.Burn or mount the image.
    2.Install.
    3.Update.
    4.Run NI_Actv_*.exe.
    5.Use with our cracked Maschine2 release.

However Lazer Dice doesn't appear in Maschine. I have the latest Maschine 2.2.3 (R2R) and I have almost every libraries (a few did with those manual registration add I've found here), look at http://i.imgur.com/QZ191kP.jpg

Any suggestion?

3. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Worked fine 4 me :dunno: Could try uninstal, delete registry keys, XML files etc clean up then try

mount iso, install 1.0 first, then install 1.1.0 update then activate & see what happens. Also u could try the import in x 1.0 format to get it in Database trick that has worked with other expansions like u have done B4. I found that with some packs it displays resonant blaze expansion even tho it not installed lol but thinl that with some 3rd party stuff that obviously used that expansion.

Not an expert with maschine I don't know if any of that will work here or even needed.

Also make sure there no conflicting reg entries for your expansions in the relevant section as that possibly why it not picking it up or maybe an old installation of the same pack overwriting it or something or even your first install may not have been clean or to the same location as other expansions.

Check that maschine is picking it up etc good luck :wink:

4. ProFête

ProFête Newbie

5. bangedurwife

bangedurwife Newbie

I have the same problem. Could someone pls send me a link to the NI Activation files