Native Instruments Maschine 2.12.1 - Everything wrong with the new clips feature

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by 5teezo, Feb 25, 2021.

1. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

So for the Release of Maschine+ Standalone Native Instruments introduced a new feature so one could actually use the Sequencer in Standalone Mode. Grest Idea, right?

WRONG!

Because once you open Project with patterns and click it gets split up into two and becomes an empty clip. Incredible work N.I.How you come up with this genius engineering is beyong my capacity…

Only workaround: 1. select the group it's in, 2. select an empty Scene its in. THEN you can edit. But sont ever think about double clicking that bitch or else it will be converted to a clip.

"But what's wromg with clips?" you may ask. Well, once a clips has been created in a group/scene, you can no longer use and select availabe patterns patterns nor can you drag and drop audio and midi. You can also not insert patters int scenes which have clips in other groups. Mind Blowing…

I'd just like to say "Fuck You!!!" to Native Instrument for ruining a perfectly working feature which I have used for over 10 years and basically turned the whole Maschine software into shit.