Native Instruments Leaders Audiosex Purge - You all sensed it on Audiosex

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Always Grateful, Aug 12, 2020.

1. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

That
    It'd be nice, but given that something like that would actually require intellectual honesty, sheer willpower, fortitude and the capital to keep it going free of advertiser's pressures, it's an uphill battle. Best of luck to whoever ventures down that path.

2. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

sure, depending on ones goals though, it could become sustainable after a while if done properly either in small scale or with some investment, not to try to get "rich" but a couple of relatively decent wages should become possible with readers support

maybe starting small as a sideshow and then getting a sort of patron type support when you have achieved a level of content quality/continuity your base can value..

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I agree. It's almost impossible and we have present and past history as a prove.

4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

If all history isn't in the past, maybe slow down on the beers!

5. FrankWhite23

FrankWhite23 Producer

The only thing i use now from NI is kontakt and thats because 3rd party devs have kept it usable and new librarys are always available.. massive x is probably the worst synth ever created.. i wouldn't even use it if it was free the original massive was amazing and should of just been expanded and kept up to date.
    I owned maschine and it was alright for what it was but it became more of a pain to use then it was helpful in the long run... they definitely need a new approach to things and start listening to there customers.

6. Infidel

Infidel Producer

Everyone complains about their customer service, but my experience wasn't that bad. I took 3 days to get a reply, but it was the right answer and solved my problem.

7. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Ok, I'll rewrite so you can approve it Smoove Shakespeare:
    "I agree. It's almost impossible and we have [<"present">] and [<"past history">] as a prove."
    Bust-baller... :rofl:

8. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

"The" present will do.

9. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

"racism within its ranks" whereas most black ppl spend their time calling THEMSELVES "N1ggers".
    I love when hypocrisy is elevated as a virtue ...

Capitalism is really near the end. And of course EVERY company on Earth will follow ... soon.